Right Wing Leftovers - 10/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/1/2012 4:31 pm
- Rick Santorum is already dropping hints about possibly making another run for president in 2016.
- Activists are launching a New Independent Christian Party that "intends to influence the outcome of American elections and uphold the Godly principles by which America was built and by which Christians believe, live and exist."
- California has banned the use of "ex-gay" therapy for minors and Liberty Counsel is already threateing to sue.
- William Gheen says President Obama is a tyrant and a dictator.
- Matt Barber says Todd Akin "is a man of character, a true leader and true a statesman," mainly because Akin stood up for him when he was fired by AllState.
- Finally, speaking of Akin, Gary Bauer announced that his Campaign for Working Families "would begin a six-figure independent expenditure to elect Todd Akin to the United States Senate."
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 5:25
3/7/14 @ 3:05
Staver: Dalai Lama Visit, Hindu Prayer Breakfast Speaker Show Obama's 'Insensitivity To Christianity'
3/7/14 @ 12:05
3/7/14 @ 10:13
3/6/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 5:30
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm