Right Wing Leftovers - 10/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 10/1/2012 5:31 pm
- Rick Santorum is already dropping hints about possibly making another run for president in 2016.
- Activists are launching a New Independent Christian Party that "intends to influence the outcome of American elections and uphold the Godly principles by which America was built and by which Christians believe, live and exist."
- California has banned the use of "ex-gay" therapy for minors and Liberty Counsel is already threateing to sue.
- William Gheen says President Obama is a tyrant and a dictator.
- Matt Barber says Todd Akin "is a man of character, a true leader and true a statesman," mainly because Akin stood up for him when he was fired by AllState.
- Finally, speaking of Akin, Gary Bauer announced that his Campaign for Working Families "would begin a six-figure independent expenditure to elect Todd Akin to the United States Senate."
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm