Right Wing Leftovers - 10/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/10/2013 4:31 pm
- A spokesperson has confirmed that Tony Perkins is considering running for Congress.
- On an ironic semi-related note, FRC's Robert Schwarzwalder can't believe "the irrational, vicious language being used about conservatives and the GOP by those who oppose them."
- Bryan Fischer insists that Christmas is mentioned in the Constitution.
- Mike Ditka thinks that he could have prevented Barack Obama from becoming president.
- Today, The Blaze debunked two popular right-wing talking points which, of course, probably won't stop Glenn Beck from continuing to repeat them.
Share this post
3/6/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 5:34
3/5/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 4:01
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm