Right Wing Leftovers - 10/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/10/2013 4:31 pm
- A spokesperson has confirmed that Tony Perkins is considering running for Congress.
- On an ironic semi-related note, FRC's Robert Schwarzwalder can't believe "the irrational, vicious language being used about conservatives and the GOP by those who oppose them."
- Bryan Fischer insists that Christmas is mentioned in the Constitution.
- Mike Ditka thinks that he could have prevented Barack Obama from becoming president.
- Today, The Blaze debunked two popular right-wing talking points which, of course, probably won't stop Glenn Beck from continuing to repeat them.
Share this post
12/5/13 @ 5:37
Fischer: Obamacare Is A 'Disaster Of Historic Proportions' Representing The 'Death Throes Of Socialism'
12/5/13 @ 11:41
12/5/13 @ 11:20
12/4/13 @ 5:33
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Derbyshire: 12 Years A Slave Is 'Abolitionist Porn'
11/22/13 @ 1:40pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am