Right Wing Leftovers - 10/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/10/2013 5:31 pm
- A spokesperson has confirmed that Tony Perkins is considering running for Congress.
- On an ironic semi-related note, FRC's Robert Schwarzwalder can't believe "the irrational, vicious language being used about conservatives and the GOP by those who oppose them."
- Bryan Fischer insists that Christmas is mentioned in the Constitution.
- Mike Ditka thinks that he could have prevented Barack Obama from becoming president.
- Today, The Blaze debunked two popular right-wing talking points which, of course, probably won't stop Glenn Beck from continuing to repeat them.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/29/14 @ 3:23
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 3:15
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm