Right Wing Leftovers - 10/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/10/2013 5:31 pm
- A spokesperson has confirmed that Tony Perkins is considering running for Congress.
- On an ironic semi-related note, FRC's Robert Schwarzwalder can't believe "the irrational, vicious language being used about conservatives and the GOP by those who oppose them."
- Bryan Fischer insists that Christmas is mentioned in the Constitution.
- Mike Ditka thinks that he could have prevented Barack Obama from becoming president.
- Today, The Blaze debunked two popular right-wing talking points which, of course, probably won't stop Glenn Beck from continuing to repeat them.
9/30/16 @ 5:30
Rep. Louie Gohmert: Democrats Rely On Votes Of 'Them Who Have No Regard For The Law,' 'People That Can’t Speak English'
9/30/16 @ 11:34
9/29/16 @ 5:30
9/29/16 @ 4:32
Jonathan Cahn Knows We're In The End Times Because 'We're Seeing Things That Even Sodom And Gomorrah Didn't See'
9/29/16 @ 3:09
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pentecostal Leaders Pray God Will Knock Clinton’s Chariot Wheels Off To Help ‘Anointed’ Trump
9/30/16 @ 11:42am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm