Right Wing Leftovers - 10/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/10/2012 5:29 pm
- Joseph Farah wonders if President Obama was on drugs during the first debate.
- It really is amazing that the Right treats Dinesh D'Souza as if he is some sort of intellectual.
- Patrick Mahoney says Christians "must pray against the re-election of President Obama based on his radical and extremist policies on abortion, his redefinition of marriage, his crushing of religious freedom through the HHS Mandate and his lack of commitment to the oppressed and needy."
- Peter LaBarbera reports that his organization has had its tax-exempt status restored.
- Finally, Liberty University continues to defend Donald Trump's "get even" message.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm