Right Wing Leftovers - 10/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/10/2012 4:29 pm
- Joseph Farah wonders if President Obama was on drugs during the first debate.
- It really is amazing that the Right treats Dinesh D'Souza as if he is some sort of intellectual.
- Patrick Mahoney says Christians "must pray against the re-election of President Obama based on his radical and extremist policies on abortion, his redefinition of marriage, his crushing of religious freedom through the HHS Mandate and his lack of commitment to the oppressed and needy."
- Peter LaBarbera reports that his organization has had its tax-exempt status restored.
- Finally, Liberty University continues to defend Donald Trump's "get even" message.
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm