Right Wing Leftovers - 10/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/10/2012 5:29 pm
- Joseph Farah wonders if President Obama was on drugs during the first debate.
- It really is amazing that the Right treats Dinesh D'Souza as if he is some sort of intellectual.
- Patrick Mahoney says Christians "must pray against the re-election of President Obama based on his radical and extremist policies on abortion, his redefinition of marriage, his crushing of religious freedom through the HHS Mandate and his lack of commitment to the oppressed and needy."
- Peter LaBarbera reports that his organization has had its tax-exempt status restored.
- Finally, Liberty University continues to defend Donald Trump's "get even" message.
Share this post
3/27/15 @ 5:30
3/26/15 @ 5:31
3/25/15 @ 5:30
3/25/15 @ 2:35
3/24/15 @ 5:30
3/23/15 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm