Right Wing Leftovers - 10/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/10/2012 4:29 pm
- Joseph Farah wonders if President Obama was on drugs during the first debate.
- It really is amazing that the Right treats Dinesh D'Souza as if he is some sort of intellectual.
- Patrick Mahoney says Christians "must pray against the re-election of President Obama based on his radical and extremist policies on abortion, his redefinition of marriage, his crushing of religious freedom through the HHS Mandate and his lack of commitment to the oppressed and needy."
- Peter LaBarbera reports that his organization has had its tax-exempt status restored.
- Finally, Liberty University continues to defend Donald Trump's "get even" message.
Share this post
12/12/13 @ 5:32
12/11/13 @ 5:34
12/11/13 @ 10:40
12/10/13 @ 5:30
12/9/13 @ 5:30
12/6/13 @ 5:29
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am