Right Wing Leftovers - 10/10/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/10/2012 5:29 pm
- Joseph Farah wonders if President Obama was on drugs during the first debate.
- It really is amazing that the Right treats Dinesh D'Souza as if he is some sort of intellectual.
- Patrick Mahoney says Christians "must pray against the re-election of President Obama based on his radical and extremist policies on abortion, his redefinition of marriage, his crushing of religious freedom through the HHS Mandate and his lack of commitment to the oppressed and needy."
- Peter LaBarbera reports that his organization has had its tax-exempt status restored.
- Finally, Liberty University continues to defend Donald Trump's "get even" message.
Share this post
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am