Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/12/2009 6:21 pm
- Mike Huckabee welcomed Ann Coulter to his television program and things got a little tense, with Huckabee demanding to know if she though he was stupid before Huckabee was humiliatingly reduced to defending his conservative credentials by proclaiming that he is "definitely not pro-sodomy"
- The Catholic League is not happy that Eugene Robinson has been chosen to participate in inaugural events.
- Steve Benen catches Elaine Donnelly fundamentally misunderstanding the meaning of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
- Joseph Farah warns that "America is being judged" because there is a "lack of discernment about the eternal and unchanging laws of God" and that "this path leads only to destruction."
- The National Review calls upon Barack Obama to re-nominate some Bush judges as an act of bipartisanship and Quin Hillyer sees it as evidence of a "groundswell."
- Don Feder lists the "Best and Worst Developments Affecting the Family in 2008." The worst development? "The Election of Barack Obama." The best? "Sarah Palin, Pro-life Woman Is Vice Presidential Nominee."
Share this post
7/1/15 @ 5:33
6/30/15 @ 11:35
6/30/15 @ 11:09
Huckabee Urges Governors To Defy Supreme Court Marriage Ruling, Says Marriage Equality Violates The First Amendment
6/29/15 @ 12:37
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm