Right Wing Leftovers - 4/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/5/2013 5:29 pm
- Rick Santorum is considering another run for president in 2016 because, if recent history has demonstrated anything, it is that GOP presidential candidates who can't even win the nomination the first time have a really good track record of winning the next time around.
- Did you miss NOM's sparsely-attended anti-marriage rally outside the Supreme Court? Now you can watch all the boring speakers.
- Michael Brown explains that "there is no such thing as an unrepentant, born-again Christian prostitute."
- Edward Hudgins of The Atlas Society says the GOP should take up all the Religious Right leaders who are threatening to leave the party on their offer and show them the door.
- Finally, Tony Perkins for Senate?
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 2:05
4/24/15 @ 1:25
4/24/15 @ 11:40
4/24/15 @ 11:07
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm