Right Wing Leftovers - 4/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/5/2013 4:29 pm
- Rick Santorum is considering another run for president in 2016 because, if recent history has demonstrated anything, it is that GOP presidential candidates who can't even win the nomination the first time have a really good track record of winning the next time around.
- Did you miss NOM's sparsely-attended anti-marriage rally outside the Supreme Court? Now you can watch all the boring speakers.
- Michael Brown explains that "there is no such thing as an unrepentant, born-again Christian prostitute."
- Edward Hudgins of The Atlas Society says the GOP should take up all the Religious Right leaders who are threatening to leave the party on their offer and show them the door.
- Finally, Tony Perkins for Senate?
Share this post
2/27/15 @ 1:20
PFAW And Allies Call On GOP Presidential Candidates To Distance Themselves From CPAC’s White Nationalist Sponsor
2/25/15 @ 12:35
GOP Rep: Obama Treats 'Americans, Republicans, Conservatives, Christians' As A Greater Threat Than Islamist Terrorists
2/24/15 @ 1:00
Rep. Lamar Smith: Obama Will 'Sit Around And Do Nothing' On ISIS Because He Doesn't Think America's Exceptional
2/23/15 @ 11:44
2/20/15 @ 12:00
2/13/15 @ 1:23
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am