Right Wing Leftovers - 4/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/5/2013 5:29 pm
- Rick Santorum is considering another run for president in 2016 because, if recent history has demonstrated anything, it is that GOP presidential candidates who can't even win the nomination the first time have a really good track record of winning the next time around.
- Did you miss NOM's sparsely-attended anti-marriage rally outside the Supreme Court? Now you can watch all the boring speakers.
- Michael Brown explains that "there is no such thing as an unrepentant, born-again Christian prostitute."
- Edward Hudgins of The Atlas Society says the GOP should take up all the Religious Right leaders who are threatening to leave the party on their offer and show them the door.
- Finally, Tony Perkins for Senate?
5/16/16 @ 3:15
5/13/16 @ 3:12
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am