Right Wing Leftovers - 4/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/5/2013 5:29 pm
- Rick Santorum is considering another run for president in 2016 because, if recent history has demonstrated anything, it is that GOP presidential candidates who can't even win the nomination the first time have a really good track record of winning the next time around.
- Did you miss NOM's sparsely-attended anti-marriage rally outside the Supreme Court? Now you can watch all the boring speakers.
- Michael Brown explains that "there is no such thing as an unrepentant, born-again Christian prostitute."
- Edward Hudgins of The Atlas Society says the GOP should take up all the Religious Right leaders who are threatening to leave the party on their offer and show them the door.
- Finally, Tony Perkins for Senate?
Share this post
3/23/15 @ 4:35
Rep. John Fleming: Obama Systematically Destroying Religious Freedom, Ignoring Anti-Christian Violence
3/23/15 @ 2:45
3/20/15 @ 3:15
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm