Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/7/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 8/7/2014 5:35 pm
- Rand Paul first said he fled an encounter with a Dreamer activist because he had to go to an interview, but now he claims it was because he’s “not interested in being filmed and berated by people who broke the law and are here illegally to try and convince me about policy.”
- Tea Party groups join the purported Democratic conspiracy to impeach Obama!
- House Republicans finally raise the white flag in their war against the long-defunct group ACORN.
- Anyone surprised that the Religious Right movie “Persecuted” is now sponsoring Todd Starnes’ commentaries?
- God told Cliven Bundy to “disarm” the government so we don’t “face these same guns in a civil war,” says Cliven Bundy.
- At least one Republican candidate is distancing herself from Dinesh D’Souza.
Share this post
10/21/14 @ 10:55
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
10/16/14 @ 5:36
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am