Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/7/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 8/7/2014 5:35 pm
- Rand Paul first said he fled an encounter with a Dreamer activist because he had to go to an interview, but now he claims it was because he’s “not interested in being filmed and berated by people who broke the law and are here illegally to try and convince me about policy.”
- Tea Party groups join the purported Democratic conspiracy to impeach Obama!
- House Republicans finally raise the white flag in their war against the long-defunct group ACORN.
- Anyone surprised that the Religious Right movie “Persecuted” is now sponsoring Todd Starnes’ commentaries?
- God told Cliven Bundy to “disarm” the government so we don’t “face these same guns in a civil war,” says Cliven Bundy.
- At least one Republican candidate is distancing herself from Dinesh D’Souza.
Share this post
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm