Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/7/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 8/7/2014 5:35 pm
- Rand Paul first said he fled an encounter with a Dreamer activist because he had to go to an interview, but now he claims it was because he’s “not interested in being filmed and berated by people who broke the law and are here illegally to try and convince me about policy.”
- Tea Party groups join the purported Democratic conspiracy to impeach Obama!
- House Republicans finally raise the white flag in their war against the long-defunct group ACORN.
- Anyone surprised that the Religious Right movie “Persecuted” is now sponsoring Todd Starnes’ commentaries?
- God told Cliven Bundy to “disarm” the government so we don’t “face these same guns in a civil war,” says Cliven Bundy.
- At least one Republican candidate is distancing herself from Dinesh D’Souza.
5/17/16 @ 11:31
5/16/16 @ 1:00
5/13/16 @ 3:12
5/13/16 @ 12:25
5/11/16 @ 1:20
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm