Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/7/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 8/7/2014 4:35 pm
- Rand Paul first said he fled an encounter with a Dreamer activist because he had to go to an interview, but now he claims it was because he’s “not interested in being filmed and berated by people who broke the law and are here illegally to try and convince me about policy.”
- Tea Party groups join the purported Democratic conspiracy to impeach Obama!
- House Republicans finally raise the white flag in their war against the long-defunct group ACORN.
- Anyone surprised that the Religious Right movie “Persecuted” is now sponsoring Todd Starnes’ commentaries?
- God told Cliven Bundy to “disarm” the government so we don’t “face these same guns in a civil war,” says Cliven Bundy.
- At least one Republican candidate is distancing herself from Dinesh D’Souza.
2/8/16 @ 5:31
2/5/16 @ 5:30
2/4/16 @ 5:31
2/3/16 @ 5:32
2/3/16 @ 5:30
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm