Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/4/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 8/4/2014 5:30 pm
- Rep. Mo Brooks, an Alabama Republican, claims Democrats have launched a “war on whites.”
- A spokesman for the National Republican Senatorial Committee is quite upset that Democrats are pointing out GOP opposition to abortion rights.
- Mississippi state senator Chris McDaniel is still demanding that the GOP give him the nomination for U.S. Senate after losing the runoff election.
- Cliven Bundy says God was behind his standoff with the federal government.
- Bryan Fischer repeats his belief that the First Amendment doesn’t apply to Jews, Muslims, Mormons or any non-Christian person.
- Breaking news from Alex Jones: “Obama Phone Lady Gets An Infowars Phone.”
4/29/16 @ 5:30
4/29/16 @ 11:53
4/28/16 @ 5:30
4/28/16 @ 1:55
4/27/16 @ 5:31
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm