Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/4/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 8/4/2014 5:30 pm
- Rep. Mo Brooks, an Alabama Republican, claims Democrats have launched a “war on whites.”
- A spokesman for the National Republican Senatorial Committee is quite upset that Democrats are pointing out GOP opposition to abortion rights.
- Mississippi state senator Chris McDaniel is still demanding that the GOP give him the nomination for U.S. Senate after losing the runoff election.
- Cliven Bundy says God was behind his standoff with the federal government.
- Bryan Fischer repeats his belief that the First Amendment doesn’t apply to Jews, Muslims, Mormons or any non-Christian person.
- Breaking news from Alex Jones: “Obama Phone Lady Gets An Infowars Phone.”
Share this post
9/4/15 @ 3:34
9/3/15 @ 5:30
'There Will Be Blood': Bryan Fischer And Caller Agree The Kim Davis Controversy Is 'A Pivotal Point In American History'
9/3/15 @ 3:43
9/2/15 @ 5:31
9/1/15 @ 5:31
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Meet The Hate Group Trying To Turn Kim Davis Into The Anti-Gay Rosa Parks
9/3/15 @ 1:30pm