Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/4/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 8/4/2014 5:30 pm
- Rep. Mo Brooks, an Alabama Republican, claims Democrats have launched a “war on whites.”
- A spokesman for the National Republican Senatorial Committee is quite upset that Democrats are pointing out GOP opposition to abortion rights.
- Mississippi state senator Chris McDaniel is still demanding that the GOP give him the nomination for U.S. Senate after losing the runoff election.
- Cliven Bundy says God was behind his standoff with the federal government.
- Bryan Fischer repeats his belief that the First Amendment doesn’t apply to Jews, Muslims, Mormons or any non-Christian person.
- Breaking news from Alex Jones: “Obama Phone Lady Gets An Infowars Phone.”
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm