Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/4/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 8/4/2014 4:30 pm
- Rep. Mo Brooks, an Alabama Republican, claims Democrats have launched a “war on whites.”
- A spokesman for the National Republican Senatorial Committee is quite upset that Democrats are pointing out GOP opposition to abortion rights.
- Mississippi state senator Chris McDaniel is still demanding that the GOP give him the nomination for U.S. Senate after losing the runoff election.
- Cliven Bundy says God was behind his standoff with the federal government.
- Bryan Fischer repeats his belief that the First Amendment doesn’t apply to Jews, Muslims, Mormons or any non-Christian person.
- Breaking news from Alex Jones: “Obama Phone Lady Gets An Infowars Phone.”
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
Fischer: You'll Never 'Find A More Directly Demonic Energy Than When You Deal With The Homosexual Agenda'
1/26/15 @ 4:12
1/26/15 @ 1:12
1/23/15 @ 5:33
Paranoia-Rama: Islamists Take Over The White House, Minneapolis Through Subliminal Messages And No-Go Zones
1/23/15 @ 3:25
1/23/15 @ 1:45
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm