Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/18/2014 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck had a busy weekend, meeting with the Archbishop of Los Angeles as well as Joel Osteen.
- Religious Right leaders are apparently very worried that none of the possible GOP presidential contenders adequately represent their radical agenda, with the exception of Ben Carson.
- If we are to believe OneNewsNow, the White House has directly ordered every government facility not to allow televisions to show Fox News: "It's a directive straight from the White House."
- Larry Tomczak is not a fan of popular culture.
- Finally, Matt Barber has responded to an article chronicling the radical nature of his BarbWire.com website by insisting that he has "not been affiliated with Liberty Counsel since 2012." That is odd, given that his LinkedIn profile lists him as "Vice President, Liberty Counsel Action," he regularly appears on/hosts Liberty Counsel's daily radio program ... and the Facebook description accompanying the very comment he left on the GLAAD website explicitly says he "works at Liberty Counsel / Liberty School of Law."
7/27/16 @ 5:31
'I Don't Know How He Sleeps At Night': Glenn Beck Cannot Understand Sean Hannity's Shameless Shilling For Trump
7/27/16 @ 3:58
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/20/16 @ 6:25
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am