Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/18/2014 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck had a busy weekend, meeting with the Archbishop of Los Angeles as well as Joel Osteen.
- Religious Right leaders are apparently very worried that none of the possible GOP presidential contenders adequately represent their radical agenda, with the exception of Ben Carson.
- If we are to believe OneNewsNow, the White House has directly ordered every government facility not to allow televisions to show Fox News: "It's a directive straight from the White House."
- Larry Tomczak is not a fan of popular culture.
- Finally, Matt Barber has responded to an article chronicling the radical nature of his BarbWire.com website by insisting that he has "not been affiliated with Liberty Counsel since 2012." That is odd, given that his LinkedIn profile lists him as "Vice President, Liberty Counsel Action," he regularly appears on/hosts Liberty Counsel's daily radio program ... and the Facebook description accompanying the very comment he left on the GLAAD website explicitly says he "works at Liberty Counsel / Liberty School of Law."
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 5:31
9/29/14 @ 3:41
9/27/14 @ 10:57
9/27/14 @ 10:53
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm