Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/15/2014 4:31 pm
- Glenn Beck is very concerned that the plot of the forthcoming game "Battlefield: Hardline" is designed to discredit the Tea Party.
- Bradlee Dean warns that "Reason is faith’s greatest enemy, and when you walk by reason you make faith obsolete!"
- The prophet Chuck Pierce has issued a new prophetic message: "The confrontation of the enemy is at hand. You must be filled with praise to enter into that conflict ahead. War is stirring in your midst. War is rising."
- Disgraced for FBI agent John Guandolo says radical Islam must be crushed: "What stopped the Nazis was we killed and crushed them on the field of battle. What stopped the Communists is we did the same thing on the fields of battle in places where the Soviet Communists were supporting actual warfare ... We need to find the Islamic movement anywhere it is, including in the United States, and crush it and defeat it now."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer was hard at work today crafting the narrative that Michael Brown was a "menacing" giant who was justifiably killed for assaulting a police officer.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm