Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/15/2014 5:31 pm
- Glenn Beck is very concerned that the plot of the forthcoming game "Battlefield: Hardline" is designed to discredit the Tea Party.
- Bradlee Dean warns that "Reason is faith’s greatest enemy, and when you walk by reason you make faith obsolete!"
- The prophet Chuck Pierce has issued a new prophetic message: "The confrontation of the enemy is at hand. You must be filled with praise to enter into that conflict ahead. War is stirring in your midst. War is rising."
- Disgraced for FBI agent John Guandolo says radical Islam must be crushed: "What stopped the Nazis was we killed and crushed them on the field of battle. What stopped the Communists is we did the same thing on the fields of battle in places where the Soviet Communists were supporting actual warfare ... We need to find the Islamic movement anywhere it is, including in the United States, and crush it and defeat it now."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer was hard at work today crafting the narrative that Michael Brown was a "menacing" giant who was justifiably killed for assaulting a police officer.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm