Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/8/2014 4:30 pm
- Former half-term governor Sarah Palin is calling for President Obama's impeachment.
- Pat Buchanan laughably insists that the Southern Strategy wasn’t racist: “Nixon won the South not because he agreed with them on civil rights -- he never did -- but because he shared the patriotic values of the South and its antipathy to liberal hypocrisy."
- This should work: "Liveprayer's Rev. Bill Keller has sent a personal video message to the head of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, encouraging him to renounce Islam and inviting him to convert to Christianity."
- FRC says "Americans everywhere are indebted Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood for being modern-day Daniels. They stared down the lions of intolerance and won a victory for the whole nation."
- Matt Barber thinks the Hobby Lobby decision means that President Obama has no constitutional authority to issue an executive order prohibiting anti-gay discrimination among federal contractors.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
12/15/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm