Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/24/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/24/2014 5:30 pm
- The Center for Immigration Studies is distancing itself from Stephen Steinlight after he said that being hung and drawn and quartered was too good for President Obama.
- Meriam Ibrahim has finally been allowed to leave Sudan.
- FRC prays against ENDA: "May God's people pray and arise to take action! May the next Congress and President act to protect all who hold to the Faith of our Fathers, and reverse the activist homosexual agenda in every branch of Government!"
- These differing views must certainly make for spirited discussions at Graham family gatherings.
- Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition will be hosting an exclusive conference call with Sen. Ted Cruz next week.
- Finally, here is Sen. Cruz hanging out with demon-obsessed anti-gay exorcist Gordon Klingenschmitt:
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
David Barton: Christians Who Refuse To Vote For Donald Trump Will Have To Answer To God
8/10/16 @ 10:21am
Pat Robertson: Satan Inspires Liberals To Lie About Donald Trump (And Me)
8/10/16 @ 1:50pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm