Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/22/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/22/2014 5:31 pm
- Wayne Allyn Root teases that "I’m not promising it yet or officially declaring, but I’m thinking really seriously about running against Harry Reid for the United States senate in 2016."
- The organization Christians in Defense of Israel has now become a part of Liberty Counsel.
- Matt Barber says President Obama's ENDA executive order proves that he is an "imperialist president" who is "targeting and discriminating specifically against Christian companies."
- Michael Brown likewise voices his displeasure: "[Y]ou took it upon yourself to enact an order which declares that, in the workplace, sexual rights trump religious rights. What a terrible, tragic shame."
- Finally, Bob Dole is gearing up for another fight against the Religious Right over a UN treaty covering people with disabilities.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm