Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/22/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/22/2014 5:31 pm
- Wayne Allyn Root teases that "I’m not promising it yet or officially declaring, but I’m thinking really seriously about running against Harry Reid for the United States senate in 2016."
- The organization Christians in Defense of Israel has now become a part of Liberty Counsel.
- Matt Barber says President Obama's ENDA executive order proves that he is an "imperialist president" who is "targeting and discriminating specifically against Christian companies."
- Michael Brown likewise voices his displeasure: "[Y]ou took it upon yourself to enact an order which declares that, in the workplace, sexual rights trump religious rights. What a terrible, tragic shame."
- Finally, Bob Dole is gearing up for another fight against the Religious Right over a UN treaty covering people with disabilities.
Share this post
7/29/15 @ 5:30
7/28/15 @ 5:30
7/28/15 @ 12:00
7/27/15 @ 5:30
7/24/15 @ 5:30
7/23/15 @ 5:30
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am