Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/2/2014 4:31 pm
- Kent Ostrander of the Family Foundation of Kentucky says the "decision striking down Kentucky's marriage protection amendment is tantamount to a declaration of martial law on marriage policy by federal judges."
- Molotov Mitchell is sick of Glenn Beck's B.S., especially when it comes to promoting self-defense schemes.
- Joseph Farah's "9/11 Day of Prayer and Repentance" is becoming an annual event.
- Laurie Higgins is furious that "the 'empowered' Sandra Flukes of the world get the vapors at the mere thought of having to pay for the costs of their own volitional sexual activity."
- Steve Deace says that "in the 1980s the Republican Party understood it couldn’t negotiate with the Statists in Moscow, but had to defeat them. I pray it will realize that about the Statists in our own nation today."
- Finally, Wallace Henley says the Obama administration's push to end anti-gay discrimination around the world "is sweeping interventionism, like that undertaken by the most totalitarian societies."
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm