Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/21/2014 5:31 pm
- Beware! "Archie Comics Embraces Homosexuality, Witchcraft Demons and Occult Practices."
- Mat Staver says that President Obama's executive order protecting LGBT workers is "not non-discrimination, it's not tolerance: it is absolute dominance particularly not only of all worldviews but of the Christian and Judeo-Christian worldview."
- Gary Cass warns that "for the sake of appeasing the twisted sexual proclivities of less than 3% of our population, America has become an advocate of open rebellion against God. ... [W]hen a culture loses its most basic sense the difference between boys and girls and right and wrong and follows the irrational demands of a few militants, we’re on the rainbow path to judgment."
- Last week, Chris McDaniel made his fifth appearance on Bryan Fischer's radio show, joining him in person in the studio.
- Finally, James Robison says that conservative Christians can save America if they will only get involved in politics: "We could impeach corrupt judges and justices. We could rid the House of every representative who openly mocks God and His Word, fails to understand the importance of faith, family and freedom, personal responsibility, and the Constitution. We should remove those who are so incompetent they can't even balance a checkbook, a budget, or make sane decisions. We could secure the borders, address every national ill, meet every challenge and stop building an even greater crisis in the name of compassion and in order to manipulate political advantage (which is exactly what is happening on the border). We could stop the nonsense, stop the insanity, stop the blatant rebellion and return to God."
Share this post
6/30/15 @ 10:35
6/26/15 @ 3:18
6/26/15 @ 11:36
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm