Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/21/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/21/2014 5:31 pm
- Beware! "Archie Comics Embraces Homosexuality, Witchcraft Demons and Occult Practices."
- Mat Staver says that President Obama's executive order protecting LGBT workers is "not non-discrimination, it's not tolerance: it is absolute dominance particularly not only of all worldviews but of the Christian and Judeo-Christian worldview."
- Gary Cass warns that "for the sake of appeasing the twisted sexual proclivities of less than 3% of our population, America has become an advocate of open rebellion against God. ... [W]hen a culture loses its most basic sense the difference between boys and girls and right and wrong and follows the irrational demands of a few militants, we’re on the rainbow path to judgment."
- Last week, Chris McDaniel made his fifth appearance on Bryan Fischer's radio show, joining him in person in the studio.
- Finally, James Robison says that conservative Christians can save America if they will only get involved in politics: "We could impeach corrupt judges and justices. We could rid the House of every representative who openly mocks God and His Word, fails to understand the importance of faith, family and freedom, personal responsibility, and the Constitution. We should remove those who are so incompetent they can't even balance a checkbook, a budget, or make sane decisions. We could secure the borders, address every national ill, meet every challenge and stop building an even greater crisis in the name of compassion and in order to manipulate political advantage (which is exactly what is happening on the border). We could stop the nonsense, stop the insanity, stop the blatant rebellion and return to God."
Share this post
9/3/15 @ 5:30
'There Will Be Blood': Bryan Fischer And Caller Agree The Kim Davis Controversy Is 'A Pivotal Point In American History'
9/3/15 @ 3:43
9/2/15 @ 5:31
9/1/15 @ 5:31
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm