Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/15/2014 5:30 pm
- The Judicial Crisis Network is going to run $75,000 worth of ads attacking Gov. Chris Christie for being too liberal in terms of his judicial appointments.
- Alabama 6th Congressional district candidate Gary Palmer, the chief development officer of the Alabama Policy Institute, has secured the endorsement of James Dobson.
- Franklin Graham declares that "we are soldiers in God's army, and we cannot stand down on biblical issues out of fear of being labeled a homophobe or judge."
- Amid controversy over a charter school's use of Cleon Skousen's book "The 5,000 Year Leap," Glenn Beck doubled down on his support of the book today, urging his audience to buy up copies.
- Finally, did you know that "Obama Supports Racist Killing"?
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
8/25/15 @ 5:31
8/25/15 @ 12:45
8/24/15 @ 5:29
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am