Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/15/2014 5:30 pm
- The Judicial Crisis Network is going to run $75,000 worth of ads attacking Gov. Chris Christie for being too liberal in terms of his judicial appointments.
- Alabama 6th Congressional district candidate Gary Palmer, the chief development officer of the Alabama Policy Institute, has secured the endorsement of James Dobson.
- Franklin Graham declares that "we are soldiers in God's army, and we cannot stand down on biblical issues out of fear of being labeled a homophobe or judge."
- Amid controversy over a charter school's use of Cleon Skousen's book "The 5,000 Year Leap," Glenn Beck doubled down on his support of the book today, urging his audience to buy up copies.
- Finally, did you know that "Obama Supports Racist Killing"?
Share this post
9/16/14 @ 5:34
9/15/14 @ 5:30
9/12/14 @ 5:32
9/11/14 @ 5:30
9/10/14 @ 5:50
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
WND's Owens: Ice Bucket Challenge Is A 'Satanic Ritual'
9/3/14 @ 11:25am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm