Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/15/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/15/2014 5:30 pm
- The Judicial Crisis Network is going to run $75,000 worth of ads attacking Gov. Chris Christie for being too liberal in terms of his judicial appointments.
- Alabama 6th Congressional district candidate Gary Palmer, the chief development officer of the Alabama Policy Institute, has secured the endorsement of James Dobson.
- Franklin Graham declares that "we are soldiers in God's army, and we cannot stand down on biblical issues out of fear of being labeled a homophobe or judge."
- Amid controversy over a charter school's use of Cleon Skousen's book "The 5,000 Year Leap," Glenn Beck doubled down on his support of the book today, urging his audience to buy up copies.
- Finally, did you know that "Obama Supports Racist Killing"?
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
8/19/16 @ 5:32
8/18/16 @ 5:35
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm