Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/14/2014 4:31 pm
- Matt Barber declares that "all pretense has been dropped" as the "Left moves to outlaw Christianity."
- Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad has signed a proclamation calling for prayer and repentance that was put together by Bob Vander Plaats.
- Anti-choice activists want a Catholic hospital to fire three doctors because those doctors provide abortions, even though they are not doing so at the Catholic hospital. Just remember that the next time the Religious Right starts screaming about "persecution."
- Liberty Counsel plans to distribute 150,000 DVDs encouraging pastors to get involved in politics before the November election.
- Pamela Geller says "Obama wants the jihadists to win. There can be no other conclusion. Obama is unabashed in his anti-Semitism. Shocking. Creepy. Evil."
- Finally, John MacArthur says that gay-affirming Christian denominations "have no relationship to scripture, they are the apostate church, they are Satan’s church.”
Share this post
1/29/15 @ 5:31
1/28/15 @ 5:30
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:31
1/23/15 @ 5:33
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm