Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/14/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/14/2014 5:31 pm
- Matt Barber declares that "all pretense has been dropped" as the "Left moves to outlaw Christianity."
- Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad has signed a proclamation calling for prayer and repentance that was put together by Bob Vander Plaats.
- Anti-choice activists want a Catholic hospital to fire three doctors because those doctors provide abortions, even though they are not doing so at the Catholic hospital. Just remember that the next time the Religious Right starts screaming about "persecution."
- Liberty Counsel plans to distribute 150,000 DVDs encouraging pastors to get involved in politics before the November election.
- Pamela Geller says "Obama wants the jihadists to win. There can be no other conclusion. Obama is unabashed in his anti-Semitism. Shocking. Creepy. Evil."
- Finally, John MacArthur says that gay-affirming Christian denominations "have no relationship to scripture, they are the apostate church, they are Satan’s church.”
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 11:30
6/21/16 @ 5:31
6/20/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am