Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/1/2014 5:32 pm
- Gary Bauer is turning against Rand Paul.
- FRC responds to the Hobby Lobby decision exactly as one would expect: "President Obama's team insisted that the 'right' to sex-on-demand trumps Americans' First Freedom, a privilege millions of men and women have died to protect."
- In arguing that Christians cannot be gay-affirming, Michael Brown explains that "God did intend to legislate slavery in ancient Israel, but in a humane way and as part of a larger economic system.
- On a similar note, if you are a Christian who thinks that homosexuality is okay, you apparently also have to think that incest, adultery, child sacrifice, and bestiality are okay as well.
- Ron Hart comes to Dinesh D'Souza's defense despite obviously having no understanding of what D'Souza actually did or the fact that he admitted his guilt.
- Finally, Laurie Higgins declares that "no arm of the government has any right to promote non-facts about homosexual activity or gender confusion."
Share this post
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm
'If God Is Judging Texas, It's Because Of The Witchcraft And Sodomy'
5/28/15 @ 5:11pm