Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/1/2014 5:32 pm
- Gary Bauer is turning against Rand Paul.
- FRC responds to the Hobby Lobby decision exactly as one would expect: "President Obama's team insisted that the 'right' to sex-on-demand trumps Americans' First Freedom, a privilege millions of men and women have died to protect."
- In arguing that Christians cannot be gay-affirming, Michael Brown explains that "God did intend to legislate slavery in ancient Israel, but in a humane way and as part of a larger economic system.
- On a similar note, if you are a Christian who thinks that homosexuality is okay, you apparently also have to think that incest, adultery, child sacrifice, and bestiality are okay as well.
- Ron Hart comes to Dinesh D'Souza's defense despite obviously having no understanding of what D'Souza actually did or the fact that he admitted his guilt.
- Finally, Laurie Higgins declares that "no arm of the government has any right to promote non-facts about homosexual activity or gender confusion."
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
'It's Going To Be A Bloodbath': Glenn Beck Calls On Republicans Supporting Trump To 'Jump Ship'
8/17/16 @ 4:38pm