Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/1/2014 5:32 pm
- Gary Bauer is turning against Rand Paul.
- FRC responds to the Hobby Lobby decision exactly as one would expect: "President Obama's team insisted that the 'right' to sex-on-demand trumps Americans' First Freedom, a privilege millions of men and women have died to protect."
- In arguing that Christians cannot be gay-affirming, Michael Brown explains that "God did intend to legislate slavery in ancient Israel, but in a humane way and as part of a larger economic system.
- On a similar note, if you are a Christian who thinks that homosexuality is okay, you apparently also have to think that incest, adultery, child sacrifice, and bestiality are okay as well.
- Ron Hart comes to Dinesh D'Souza's defense despite obviously having no understanding of what D'Souza actually did or the fact that he admitted his guilt.
- Finally, Laurie Higgins declares that "no arm of the government has any right to promote non-facts about homosexual activity or gender confusion."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
10/21/14 @ 5:30
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm