Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/1/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/1/2014 5:32 pm
- Gary Bauer is turning against Rand Paul.
- FRC responds to the Hobby Lobby decision exactly as one would expect: "President Obama's team insisted that the 'right' to sex-on-demand trumps Americans' First Freedom, a privilege millions of men and women have died to protect."
- In arguing that Christians cannot be gay-affirming, Michael Brown explains that "God did intend to legislate slavery in ancient Israel, but in a humane way and as part of a larger economic system.
- On a similar note, if you are a Christian who thinks that homosexuality is okay, you apparently also have to think that incest, adultery, child sacrifice, and bestiality are okay as well.
- Ron Hart comes to Dinesh D'Souza's defense despite obviously having no understanding of what D'Souza actually did or the fact that he admitted his guilt.
- Finally, Laurie Higgins declares that "no arm of the government has any right to promote non-facts about homosexual activity or gender confusion."
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm