Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/6/2014 5:30 pm
- The Texas Eagle Forum had quite the line-up for its "Patriotic Banquet at the 2014 GOP Convention" with Ted Cruz, David Barton, and Tom DeLay all speaking.
- Listening to anti-gay activists continually insist that "it was through a terrible misuse of the Bible that the African slave trade was sanctioned" is getting really tiresome.
- Matt Walsh is outraged by "transgendered toddlers," saying it's "A tragedy. A tragedy of nonsense. Horrible, abusive, pathetic, sad, bizarre, tragic nonsense."
- Watching the Religious Right frame efforts to control the amount of money in politics as a repeal of the Bill of Rights is fascinating.
- Finally, a flag that flew upon one of the ships during D-Day sold at auction yesterday for $350,000 ... to Glenn Beck.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:31
8/28/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/26/14 @ 5:30
8/25/14 @ 5:30
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm