Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/27/2014 5:32 pm
- The chairman of the Colorado Republican Party wants to make it clear that "Gordon [Klingenschmitt] does not speak on behalf of the Republican Party. To suggest otherwise is inaccurate and dishonest."
- Matt Barber defends Uganda's right to pass draconian anti-gay laws and attacks Vice President Joe Biden for daring to criticize them.
- The RNC has launched GOPFaith.com in an effort to woo evangelicals ahead of the election.
- What is happening to this country when Republican officials can't even joke about the killing a possible presidential candidate any more? It's fascism, I tell ya!
- Finally, Laurie Higgins insists that opposition to interracial marriage is nothing like opposition to gay marriage: "When Christians used Scripture to oppose interracial marriage, they were twisting Scripture rather than adhering to scriptural truth. When Christians use Scripture to support same-sex 'marriage,' they are twisting Scripture rather than adhering to scriptural truth."
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night
5/14/15 @ 3:30pm
Fringe Pastor: Obama Will Declare Himself President For Life, Take All Guns
5/14/15 @ 5:20pm