Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/27/2014 4:32 pm
- The chairman of the Colorado Republican Party wants to make it clear that "Gordon [Klingenschmitt] does not speak on behalf of the Republican Party. To suggest otherwise is inaccurate and dishonest."
- Matt Barber defends Uganda's right to pass draconian anti-gay laws and attacks Vice President Joe Biden for daring to criticize them.
- The RNC has launched GOPFaith.com in an effort to woo evangelicals ahead of the election.
- What is happening to this country when Republican officials can't even joke about the killing a possible presidential candidate any more? It's fascism, I tell ya!
- Finally, Laurie Higgins insists that opposition to interracial marriage is nothing like opposition to gay marriage: "When Christians used Scripture to oppose interracial marriage, they were twisting Scripture rather than adhering to scriptural truth. When Christians use Scripture to support same-sex 'marriage,' they are twisting Scripture rather than adhering to scriptural truth."
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm