Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/27/2014 5:32 pm
- The chairman of the Colorado Republican Party wants to make it clear that "Gordon [Klingenschmitt] does not speak on behalf of the Republican Party. To suggest otherwise is inaccurate and dishonest."
- Matt Barber defends Uganda's right to pass draconian anti-gay laws and attacks Vice President Joe Biden for daring to criticize them.
- The RNC has launched GOPFaith.com in an effort to woo evangelicals ahead of the election.
- What is happening to this country when Republican officials can't even joke about the killing a possible presidential candidate any more? It's fascism, I tell ya!
- Finally, Laurie Higgins insists that opposition to interracial marriage is nothing like opposition to gay marriage: "When Christians used Scripture to oppose interracial marriage, they were twisting Scripture rather than adhering to scriptural truth. When Christians use Scripture to support same-sex 'marriage,' they are twisting Scripture rather than adhering to scriptural truth."
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm