Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/25/2014 4:31 pm
- Todd Akin (Todd Akin!) accuses Hillary Clinton of de-legitimizing rape.
- Matt Barber thanks Media Matters for "helping us to get the truth out."
- Glenn Beck was so furious about Chris McDaniels' primary loss that he had to step outside during his radio show today and fire off a weapon several times in order to blow off steam.
- Janet Mefferd said McDaniels' loss "was one of the most despicable examples of dirty politics I've ever seen" and calls on conservatives to launch a write-in campaign.
- Is Phil Robertson a modern-day prophet?
- Peter LaBarbera vows never to stop his crusade to expose the "vile" and "evil" gay leather subculture.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/20/14 @ 5:30
11/19/14 @ 5:36
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am