Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/25/2014 5:31 pm
- Todd Akin (Todd Akin!) accuses Hillary Clinton of de-legitimizing rape.
- Matt Barber thanks Media Matters for "helping us to get the truth out."
- Glenn Beck was so furious about Chris McDaniels' primary loss that he had to step outside during his radio show today and fire off a weapon several times in order to blow off steam.
- Janet Mefferd said McDaniels' loss "was one of the most despicable examples of dirty politics I've ever seen" and calls on conservatives to launch a write-in campaign.
- Is Phil Robertson a modern-day prophet?
- Peter LaBarbera vows never to stop his crusade to expose the "vile" and "evil" gay leather subculture.
Share this post
5/29/15 @ 5:34
5/28/15 @ 5:30
5/27/15 @ 5:30
5/26/15 @ 5:31
5/22/15 @ 5:30
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm