Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/25/2014 5:31 pm
- Todd Akin (Todd Akin!) accuses Hillary Clinton of de-legitimizing rape.
- Matt Barber thanks Media Matters for "helping us to get the truth out."
- Glenn Beck was so furious about Chris McDaniels' primary loss that he had to step outside during his radio show today and fire off a weapon several times in order to blow off steam.
- Janet Mefferd said McDaniels' loss "was one of the most despicable examples of dirty politics I've ever seen" and calls on conservatives to launch a write-in campaign.
- Is Phil Robertson a modern-day prophet?
- Peter LaBarbera vows never to stop his crusade to expose the "vile" and "evil" gay leather subculture.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm