Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/25/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/25/2014 5:31 pm
- Todd Akin (Todd Akin!) accuses Hillary Clinton of de-legitimizing rape.
- Matt Barber thanks Media Matters for "helping us to get the truth out."
- Glenn Beck was so furious about Chris McDaniels' primary loss that he had to step outside during his radio show today and fire off a weapon several times in order to blow off steam.
- Janet Mefferd said McDaniels' loss "was one of the most despicable examples of dirty politics I've ever seen" and calls on conservatives to launch a write-in campaign.
- Is Phil Robertson a modern-day prophet?
- Peter LaBarbera vows never to stop his crusade to expose the "vile" and "evil" gay leather subculture.
Share this post
10/20/14 @ 5:30
10/17/14 @ 5:31
LaBarbera: America Must Embrace 'Christian Oriented Law That Does Not Try To Grant Civil Rights Status To A Sin'
10/17/14 @ 12:08
10/16/14 @ 5:36
10/16/14 @ 1:10
10/15/14 @ 5:34
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm