Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/2/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/2/2014 4:30 pm
- Bryan Fischer says that "the leaders of the Gay Gestapo have become our new slave masters."
- Of course Allen West, who was voted out of office after just one term in Congress, is considering a run for the White House.
- On June 6, right-wing Christian activists will unleash a "prayer storm" to commemorate the 70th anniversary of D-Day: "Those with spiritual discernment see that we are facing a spiritual battle against evil in our nations today every bit as real as WWII. Moral depravity, apostasy, and other anti-Christian attacks reflect the creeping human secularist agenda that seeks to remove the gift of Liberty that Jesus' blood gave to all humanity."
- As part of the 2014 Pastors & Patriot’s initiative, Mat Staver announces that Liberty Counsel will be "hosting pastors and wives meetings (usually a luncheon) in the critical 'swing states' of our country. The remarkable luncheon media presentation will feature nationally recognized Christian leaders such as Governor Mike Huckabee, Historian David Barton, Evangelist James Robison, myself, and many, many more."
- Finally, Matt Barber warns that "pornography use leads to death" and "pornography use is demonic."
Share this post
12/18/14 @ 11:48
12/17/14 @ 5:34
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/16/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm