Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/19/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 6/19/2014 6:00 pm
- While touting his readiness for the 2016 presidential election, Rick Perry admitted that he “stepped right in it” when he compared homosexuality to alcoholism. That is actually the same line he used after his disastrous “oops” moment during the CNBC presidential debate: “Yeah I stepped in it man. Yeah it was embarrassing.”
- Today was not a good day for Perry’s fellow Republican governors and likely presidential candidates Chris Christie and Scott Walker.
- Just as anti-gay activists were partaking in the March for Marriage, the Presbyterian Church (USA) voted overwhelmingly to allow pastors to perform same-sex marriages.
- Ted Cruz exhibits “smug arrogance”? No, couldn’t be!
- BarbWire pundits have a simple request: please put President Obama in jail.
- Liberty Counsel is livid that President Obama is appointing judges to the federal bench, openly gay ones in particular.
- Lastly, Glenn Beck weighs in on the Washington Redskins name controversy: “If Congress only pays attention to football teams, then maybe we should name them the Washington Benghazis?”
Glenn Beck Plans To Bring The Greatest Conservative Thinkers Together To Lay Out 'A 100-Year Plan' To Save America
5/24/16 @ 2:58
Leading White Nationalist Predicts Trump Administration Will Be Stacked With 'People Who Think The Way We Do'
5/24/16 @ 2:03
5/24/16 @ 10:55
5/23/16 @ 3:45
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm