Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/19/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 6/19/2014 6:00 pm
- While touting his readiness for the 2016 presidential election, Rick Perry admitted that he “stepped right in it” when he compared homosexuality to alcoholism. That is actually the same line he used after his disastrous “oops” moment during the CNBC presidential debate: “Yeah I stepped in it man. Yeah it was embarrassing.”
- Today was not a good day for Perry’s fellow Republican governors and likely presidential candidates Chris Christie and Scott Walker.
- Just as anti-gay activists were partaking in the March for Marriage, the Presbyterian Church (USA) voted overwhelmingly to allow pastors to perform same-sex marriages.
- Ted Cruz exhibits “smug arrogance”? No, couldn’t be!
- BarbWire pundits have a simple request: please put President Obama in jail.
- Liberty Counsel is livid that President Obama is appointing judges to the federal bench, openly gay ones in particular.
- Lastly, Glenn Beck weighs in on the Washington Redskins name controversy: “If Congress only pays attention to football teams, then maybe we should name them the Washington Benghazis?”
8/24/16 @ 5:01
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am