Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/19/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 6/19/2014 6:00 pm
- While touting his readiness for the 2016 presidential election, Rick Perry admitted that he “stepped right in it” when he compared homosexuality to alcoholism. That is actually the same line he used after his disastrous “oops” moment during the CNBC presidential debate: “Yeah I stepped in it man. Yeah it was embarrassing.”
- Today was not a good day for Perry’s fellow Republican governors and likely presidential candidates Chris Christie and Scott Walker.
- Just as anti-gay activists were partaking in the March for Marriage, the Presbyterian Church (USA) voted overwhelmingly to allow pastors to perform same-sex marriages.
- Ted Cruz exhibits “smug arrogance”? No, couldn’t be!
- BarbWire pundits have a simple request: please put President Obama in jail.
- Liberty Counsel is livid that President Obama is appointing judges to the federal bench, openly gay ones in particular.
- Lastly, Glenn Beck weighs in on the Washington Redskins name controversy: “If Congress only pays attention to football teams, then maybe we should name them the Washington Benghazis?”
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:30
Paranoia-Rama: Trump Fights 'War On Christmas,' Beck Stocks Up On Guns, Anti-Gay Clerk Fears Imminent Death
8/28/15 @ 1:32
8/28/15 @ 11:42
8/27/15 @ 5:30
8/26/15 @ 5:30
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am