Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/16/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/16/2014 4:30 pm
- Steve Kern, husband of bigoted anti-gay Oklahoma legislator Sally Kern, is seeking to join her in the state legislature and shares her views: "They were true in the sense that the (gay) agenda was more stealthy than the terrorists' agenda."
- Todd Starnes' terrible book has received the coveted endorsement of Phil Robertson.
- Chuck Baldwin declares that "the fact is, when one examines the political bents of recent mass killers, he or she will find that the majority of them have come from left-wing communities and ideologies."
- Obviously, the current crisis in Iraq is a sign of the End Times.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is sick of the "race barkers."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that parents who disapprove of their gay daughter's lifestyle should still attend her wedding because it is important to her. Bryan Fischer said that. Seriously.
Share this post
Fischer: Thanksgiving Proves That God Wants 'The Entire Machinery Of Our Country' To Spread The Gospel
11/25/15 @ 10:16
11/24/15 @ 5:30
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:30
11/19/15 @ 5:30
11/18/15 @ 5:31
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm