Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/16/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/16/2014 5:30 pm
- Steve Kern, husband of bigoted anti-gay Oklahoma legislator Sally Kern, is seeking to join her in the state legislature and shares her views: "They were true in the sense that the (gay) agenda was more stealthy than the terrorists' agenda."
- Todd Starnes' terrible book has received the coveted endorsement of Phil Robertson.
- Chuck Baldwin declares that "the fact is, when one examines the political bents of recent mass killers, he or she will find that the majority of them have come from left-wing communities and ideologies."
- Obviously, the current crisis in Iraq is a sign of the End Times.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is sick of the "race barkers."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that parents who disapprove of their gay daughter's lifestyle should still attend her wedding because it is important to her. Bryan Fischer said that. Seriously.
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:08
4/24/15 @ 1:25
4/23/15 @ 5:31
4/22/15 @ 5:29
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm