Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/16/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 6/16/2014 4:30 pm
- Steve Kern, husband of bigoted anti-gay Oklahoma legislator Sally Kern, is seeking to join her in the state legislature and shares her views: "They were true in the sense that the (gay) agenda was more stealthy than the terrorists' agenda."
- Todd Starnes' terrible book has received the coveted endorsement of Phil Robertson.
- Chuck Baldwin declares that "the fact is, when one examines the political bents of recent mass killers, he or she will find that the majority of them have come from left-wing communities and ideologies."
- Obviously, the current crisis in Iraq is a sign of the End Times.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire is sick of the "race barkers."
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says that parents who disapprove of their gay daughter's lifestyle should still attend her wedding because it is important to her. Bryan Fischer said that. Seriously.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:00
11/26/14 @ 10:27
11/25/14 @ 5:30
11/24/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am