Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/11/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/11/2014 4:29 pm
- Linda Harvey warns that "more 'gay pride' means less freedom."
- Jennifer Roback Morse is working on "a plan that recruits and trains large numbers of motivated people to create a mass social movement for social change."
- Glenn Beck says Dave Brat's victory over Eric Cantor "is a return to common sense."
- Chris McDaniel has now made four appearances on Bryan Fischer's radio program since October.
- Finally, AFA President Tim Wildmon declares that "straight America is scared to death of offending or potentially offending gay, lesbian and transgender people and their powerful movement. It's really embarrassing to watch."
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:32
Paranoia-Rama: Satan's 'Homosexual Agenda,' Obama’s Deadly Secrets And Sarah Palin 'Exposes' Fox News
1/30/15 @ 2:51
1/30/15 @ 1:15
1/29/15 @ 5:31
1/29/15 @ 4:57
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm