Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 6/11/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 6/11/2014 5:29 pm
- Linda Harvey warns that "more 'gay pride' means less freedom."
- Jennifer Roback Morse is working on "a plan that recruits and trains large numbers of motivated people to create a mass social movement for social change."
- Glenn Beck says Dave Brat's victory over Eric Cantor "is a return to common sense."
- Chris McDaniel has now made four appearances on Bryan Fischer's radio program since October.
- Finally, AFA President Tim Wildmon declares that "straight America is scared to death of offending or potentially offending gay, lesbian and transgender people and their powerful movement. It's really embarrassing to watch."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:30
10/24/14 @ 3:33
10/23/14 @ 5:34
10/22/14 @ 5:30
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:30
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm