Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 5/30/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/30/2014 4:30 pm
- Like Newt Gingrich before him, Dinesh D'Souza was just so focused on saving America that he ended up having an affair.
- Lee Duigon declares that "the abrupt removal of some millions of Christian children from the anti-Christian public schools would please God and show the world that we mean business."
- Tim Macy, Vice Chairman of Gun Owners of America, responds to Richard Martinez, father of Christopher Michaels-Martinez who was killed by Elliot Rodger: "[I]f you don’t want the means to defend yourself, your home and family, don’t buy it. But PLEASE quit trying to impose your bad decisions on me and my family and all of America."
- Today, Chris McDaniel made his third appearance on Bryan Fischer radio show in the last year.
- Finally, speaking of Fischer, he reacted to the resignation of White House Press Secretary Jay Carney by saying that he can't imagine having a job where he had to go out and lie five days a week. As we've said before, Bryan Fischer is a lot of things, but self-aware is not one of them.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:31
Fischer: You'll Never 'Find A More Directly Demonic Energy Than When You Deal With The Homosexual Agenda'
1/26/15 @ 4:12
1/26/15 @ 1:12
1/23/15 @ 5:33
1/22/15 @ 5:31
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm