Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/9/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/9/2016 6:30 pm
- The Colorado Springs Gazette calls upon Republicans to tell Gordon Klingenschmitt "to check his demeanor and stop embarrassing their city and party" after he "publicly exploited the death of a beloved priest — on the day of his funeral" to raise money for his state senate campaign.
- Phyllis Schlafly seems to get worked up over the strangest things.
- Glenn Beck is sad to discover that Matt Drudge is not reliable: "We used to use Matt Drudge all the time for broadcast because we would know that it was a pretty good source. You can’t use Matt Drudge anymore."
- Carly Fiornia has endored Ted Cruz.
- Finally, Linda Harvey warns her fellow anti-gay Republicans to beware of John Kasich's "pro-homosexual sympathies."
9/28/16 @ 5:30
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:30
Gordon Klingenschmitt: Providing Chelsea Manning With Gender Reassignment Surgery Is Unconstitutional 'Government Castration'
9/27/16 @ 2:59
9/27/16 @ 12:29
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm