Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/9/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/9/2016 6:30 pm
- The Colorado Springs Gazette calls upon Republicans to tell Gordon Klingenschmitt "to check his demeanor and stop embarrassing their city and party" after he "publicly exploited the death of a beloved priest — on the day of his funeral" to raise money for his state senate campaign.
- Phyllis Schlafly seems to get worked up over the strangest things.
- Glenn Beck is sad to discover that Matt Drudge is not reliable: "We used to use Matt Drudge all the time for broadcast because we would know that it was a pretty good source. You can’t use Matt Drudge anymore."
- Carly Fiornia has endored Ted Cruz.
- Finally, Linda Harvey warns her fellow anti-gay Republicans to beware of John Kasich's "pro-homosexual sympathies."
6/29/16 @ 6:00
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29
6/28/16 @ 5:32
Gordon Klingenschmitt Says Transgender Student Athlete Is Possessed By A 'Demonic Spirit Of Cowardice'
6/28/16 @ 4:28
6/27/16 @ 5:33
6/24/16 @ 5:30
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm