Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/7/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/7/2016 6:30 pm
- Due to illness, Ted Cruz had to cancel a campaign stop in Mississippi today at which he would have shared the stage with Bryan Fischer.
- If you're looking for someone to investigate whether President George W. Bush lied to justify the war in Iraq, who better to turn to than Judith Miller?
- Paul Hair demands to know why Donald Trump has to repudite support from David Duke but Ted Cruz doesn't have to repudiate support from Caitlyn Jenner.
- Walid Shoebat explains "why Trump has God’s blessings while the GOP elite has God’s curses."
- Finally, Eric Barger says that Christians must beware of electing an "admitted practicing occultist" like Hillary Clinton to the White House. The claim, of course, is nonsense.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am