Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/7/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/7/2016 6:30 pm
- Due to illness, Ted Cruz had to cancel a campaign stop in Mississippi today at which he would have shared the stage with Bryan Fischer.
- If you're looking for someone to investigate whether President George W. Bush lied to justify the war in Iraq, who better to turn to than Judith Miller?
- Paul Hair demands to know why Donald Trump has to repudite support from David Duke but Ted Cruz doesn't have to repudiate support from Caitlyn Jenner.
- Walid Shoebat explains "why Trump has God’s blessings while the GOP elite has God’s curses."
- Finally, Eric Barger says that Christians must beware of electing an "admitted practicing occultist" like Hillary Clinton to the White House. The claim, of course, is nonsense.
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm