Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/7/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/7/2016 6:30 pm
- Due to illness, Ted Cruz had to cancel a campaign stop in Mississippi today at which he would have shared the stage with Bryan Fischer.
- If you're looking for someone to investigate whether President George W. Bush lied to justify the war in Iraq, who better to turn to than Judith Miller?
- Paul Hair demands to know why Donald Trump has to repudite support from David Duke but Ted Cruz doesn't have to repudiate support from Caitlyn Jenner.
- Walid Shoebat explains "why Trump has God’s blessings while the GOP elite has God’s curses."
- Finally, Eric Barger says that Christians must beware of electing an "admitted practicing occultist" like Hillary Clinton to the White House. The claim, of course, is nonsense.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm