Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/7/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/7/2016 6:30 pm
- Due to illness, Ted Cruz had to cancel a campaign stop in Mississippi today at which he would have shared the stage with Bryan Fischer.
- If you're looking for someone to investigate whether President George W. Bush lied to justify the war in Iraq, who better to turn to than Judith Miller?
- Paul Hair demands to know why Donald Trump has to repudite support from David Duke but Ted Cruz doesn't have to repudiate support from Caitlyn Jenner.
- Walid Shoebat explains "why Trump has God’s blessings while the GOP elite has God’s curses."
- Finally, Eric Barger says that Christians must beware of electing an "admitted practicing occultist" like Hillary Clinton to the White House. The claim, of course, is nonsense.
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am