Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/25/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/25/2016 5:02 pm
- Ted Cruz has accused "Donald Trump and his henchmen" of planting a false story in the National Enquirer alleging that Cruz has engaged in several extramarital affairs. Trump, of course, denies any involvement.
- Speaking of Trump, Ben Carson is actually trying to take credit for supposedly convincing him to act more presidential.
- Timothy Buchanan says that Trump is the only one who can "break the back of an old political warhorse like El Diablo, Hillary Clinton."
- Glenn Beck continues to insist that "no real Christian" would ever support Trump.
- Finally, David Barton invites you to join him for his next "Pastors' Briefing," where you can hear various members of Congress discuss the importance of waging spiritual warfare:
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/26/16 @ 3:06
8/26/16 @ 12:40
8/25/16 @ 5:31
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm