Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/25/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/25/2016 5:02 pm
- Ted Cruz has accused "Donald Trump and his henchmen" of planting a false story in the National Enquirer alleging that Cruz has engaged in several extramarital affairs. Trump, of course, denies any involvement.
- Speaking of Trump, Ben Carson is actually trying to take credit for supposedly convincing him to act more presidential.
- Timothy Buchanan says that Trump is the only one who can "break the back of an old political warhorse like El Diablo, Hillary Clinton."
- Glenn Beck continues to insist that "no real Christian" would ever support Trump.
- Finally, David Barton invites you to join him for his next "Pastors' Briefing," where you can hear various members of Congress discuss the importance of waging spiritual warfare:
5/25/16 @ 5:33
5/25/16 @ 5:30
Dennis Prager Will Support Trump Over Clinton Because Sometimes 'Mature People' Have To Support A Stalin To Defeat A Hitler
5/25/16 @ 11:22
5/24/16 @ 5:32
5/24/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm