Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/21/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/21/2016 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck has written an open letter to Donald Trump in which he likens the GOP presidential hopeful to a domestic abuser.
- Speaking of Beck, he is outraged that the Drudge Report would mock a 12-year-old boy for fasting for Ted Cruz. Of course, Drudge was actually mocking Beck for bringing the boy on stage and crying about it.
- Donald Trump continues to rack up key endorsements.
- Linda Harvey says that the Day of Silence is "exploiting legitimate, anti-bullying sentiment to achieve [the] ultimate goal of eradicating conservative, moral, social, and political beliefs about homosexuality, or at least silencing them."
- Finally, Janet Porter doesn't like gays marching in the St. Patrick's Day parade because "the signal that it sends is immoral."
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/27/16 @ 1:35
5/26/16 @ 5:34
5/26/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am