Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/21/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/21/2016 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck has written an open letter to Donald Trump in which he likens the GOP presidential hopeful to a domestic abuser.
- Speaking of Beck, he is outraged that the Drudge Report would mock a 12-year-old boy for fasting for Ted Cruz. Of course, Drudge was actually mocking Beck for bringing the boy on stage and crying about it.
- Donald Trump continues to rack up key endorsements.
- Linda Harvey says that the Day of Silence is "exploiting legitimate, anti-bullying sentiment to achieve [the] ultimate goal of eradicating conservative, moral, social, and political beliefs about homosexuality, or at least silencing them."
- Finally, Janet Porter doesn't like gays marching in the St. Patrick's Day parade because "the signal that it sends is immoral."
6/28/16 @ 5:32
6/28/16 @ 5:25
6/28/16 @ 2:40
6/27/16 @ 5:33
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm