Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/21/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/21/2016 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck has written an open letter to Donald Trump in which he likens the GOP presidential hopeful to a domestic abuser.
- Speaking of Beck, he is outraged that the Drudge Report would mock a 12-year-old boy for fasting for Ted Cruz. Of course, Drudge was actually mocking Beck for bringing the boy on stage and crying about it.
- Donald Trump continues to rack up key endorsements.
- Linda Harvey says that the Day of Silence is "exploiting legitimate, anti-bullying sentiment to achieve [the] ultimate goal of eradicating conservative, moral, social, and political beliefs about homosexuality, or at least silencing them."
- Finally, Janet Porter doesn't like gays marching in the St. Patrick's Day parade because "the signal that it sends is immoral."
7/27/16 @ 1:03
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/26/16 @ 1:15
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am
RNC Speaker Asks God For Democratic Defeat In November
7/18/16 @ 6:10pm