Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/21/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/21/2016 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck has written an open letter to Donald Trump in which he likens the GOP presidential hopeful to a domestic abuser.
- Speaking of Beck, he is outraged that the Drudge Report would mock a 12-year-old boy for fasting for Ted Cruz. Of course, Drudge was actually mocking Beck for bringing the boy on stage and crying about it.
- Donald Trump continues to rack up key endorsements.
- Linda Harvey says that the Day of Silence is "exploiting legitimate, anti-bullying sentiment to achieve [the] ultimate goal of eradicating conservative, moral, social, and political beliefs about homosexuality, or at least silencing them."
- Finally, Janet Porter doesn't like gays marching in the St. Patrick's Day parade because "the signal that it sends is immoral."
9/28/16 @ 5:30
9/28/16 @ 3:30
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/28/16 @ 10:35
9/27/16 @ 5:33
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm