Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/21/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/21/2016 5:30 pm
- Glenn Beck has written an open letter to Donald Trump in which he likens the GOP presidential hopeful to a domestic abuser.
- Speaking of Beck, he is outraged that the Drudge Report would mock a 12-year-old boy for fasting for Ted Cruz. Of course, Drudge was actually mocking Beck for bringing the boy on stage and crying about it.
- Donald Trump continues to rack up key endorsements.
- Linda Harvey says that the Day of Silence is "exploiting legitimate, anti-bullying sentiment to achieve [the] ultimate goal of eradicating conservative, moral, social, and political beliefs about homosexuality, or at least silencing them."
- Finally, Janet Porter doesn't like gays marching in the St. Patrick's Day parade because "the signal that it sends is immoral."
8/29/16 @ 5:30
Glenn Beck Has A Vitally Important Warning About The Alt-Right ... But We're All Just Gonna Have To Wait
8/29/16 @ 3:53
8/29/16 @ 1:25
8/26/16 @ 4:40
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
'It's Going To Be A Bloodbath': Glenn Beck Calls On Republicans Supporting Trump To 'Jump Ship'
8/17/16 @ 4:38pm