Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/16/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/16/2016 5:34 pm
- Janet Porter is not taking her election loss lying down, as she is now promoting an effort to remove the chairman of the Ohio Republican Party for spending money on attack ads against her.
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott has endorsed Donald Trump.
- Speaking of Trump, he is warning that there may be riots if he is denied the Republican nomination at a brokered convention.
- Steve McConkey fumes that "the NCAA is full of politically correct individuals that have caved into the homosexual agenda in the past."
- Finally, Gordon Klingenschmitt predictably responds by playing the persecuted vicitm after being slammed for using the death of a local priest to raise money for his campaign for a seat in the Colorado state Senate.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
'It's Going To Be A Bloodbath': Glenn Beck Calls On Republicans Supporting Trump To 'Jump Ship'
8/17/16 @ 4:38pm