Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/16/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/16/2016 5:34 pm
- Janet Porter is not taking her election loss lying down, as she is now promoting an effort to remove the chairman of the Ohio Republican Party for spending money on attack ads against her.
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott has endorsed Donald Trump.
- Speaking of Trump, he is warning that there may be riots if he is denied the Republican nomination at a brokered convention.
- Steve McConkey fumes that "the NCAA is full of politically correct individuals that have caved into the homosexual agenda in the past."
- Finally, Gordon Klingenschmitt predictably responds by playing the persecuted vicitm after being slammed for using the death of a local priest to raise money for his campaign for a seat in the Colorado state Senate.
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm