Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/16/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/16/2016 5:34 pm
- Janet Porter is not taking her election loss lying down, as she is now promoting an effort to remove the chairman of the Ohio Republican Party for spending money on attack ads against her.
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott has endorsed Donald Trump.
- Speaking of Trump, he is warning that there may be riots if he is denied the Republican nomination at a brokered convention.
- Steve McConkey fumes that "the NCAA is full of politically correct individuals that have caved into the homosexual agenda in the past."
- Finally, Gordon Klingenschmitt predictably responds by playing the persecuted vicitm after being slammed for using the death of a local priest to raise money for his campaign for a seat in the Colorado state Senate.
9/28/16 @ 5:30
9/27/16 @ 5:30
Gordon Klingenschmitt: Providing Chelsea Manning With Gender Reassignment Surgery Is Unconstitutional 'Government Castration'
9/27/16 @ 2:59
9/26/16 @ 5:30
9/26/16 @ 3:43
9/23/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm