Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/15/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/15/2016 5:31 pm
- Janet Porter claims that her radio program was canceled in 2010 because of concerns about the "ecumenical nature of [an] event in which the WVCY network specifically took issue with the inclusion of a Catholic priest, Jewish Rabbi, and Pentecostal pastor." In reality, she lost her show because of her embrace of Dominionism.
- Donald Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, seems like a nice guy.
- Speaking of Trump, if you intend to volunteer for his campaign, be prepared to sign a contract promising never to criticize Trump or anything Trump-related for the rest of your life.
- FRC's Tony Perkins will once again be serving on the Republican Platform Committee at the convention in July.
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera has a dire warning about the SPLC: “[U]nless the Christians wake up and understand that they're the ones who are going to go down, this is just going to get out of control very fast. I mean, there's going to be a totalitarian atmosphere in this country because these thought police have to be stopped.”
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am