Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/15/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/15/2016 5:31 pm
- Janet Porter claims that her radio program was canceled in 2010 because of concerns about the "ecumenical nature of [an] event in which the WVCY network specifically took issue with the inclusion of a Catholic priest, Jewish Rabbi, and Pentecostal pastor." In reality, she lost her show because of her embrace of Dominionism.
- Donald Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, seems like a nice guy.
- Speaking of Trump, if you intend to volunteer for his campaign, be prepared to sign a contract promising never to criticize Trump or anything Trump-related for the rest of your life.
- FRC's Tony Perkins will once again be serving on the Republican Platform Committee at the convention in July.
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera has a dire warning about the SPLC: “[U]nless the Christians wake up and understand that they're the ones who are going to go down, this is just going to get out of control very fast. I mean, there's going to be a totalitarian atmosphere in this country because these thought police have to be stopped.”
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
8/19/16 @ 5:32
8/18/16 @ 5:35
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm