Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/15/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/15/2016 5:31 pm
- Janet Porter claims that her radio program was canceled in 2010 because of concerns about the "ecumenical nature of [an] event in which the WVCY network specifically took issue with the inclusion of a Catholic priest, Jewish Rabbi, and Pentecostal pastor." In reality, she lost her show because of her embrace of Dominionism.
- Donald Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, seems like a nice guy.
- Speaking of Trump, if you intend to volunteer for his campaign, be prepared to sign a contract promising never to criticize Trump or anything Trump-related for the rest of your life.
- FRC's Tony Perkins will once again be serving on the Republican Platform Committee at the convention in July.
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera has a dire warning about the SPLC: “[U]nless the Christians wake up and understand that they're the ones who are going to go down, this is just going to get out of control very fast. I mean, there's going to be a totalitarian atmosphere in this country because these thought police have to be stopped.”
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm