Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/14/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/14/2016 5:34 pm
- Janet Porter is asking for Christians to fast and pray before the Ohio primary tomorrow in which she is running for a seat in the state senate.
- Second Amendment zealot Jan Morgan has withdrawn her endorsement of Ted Cruz because "his decision to blame Trump for the violence and actions of paid, liberal thugs/ protestors in Chicago is unconscionable."
- Speaking of Cruz, he is bravely taking a stand and will not support Trump as the GOP nominee in the general election, but only if Trump happens to shoot somebody.
- Jesse Lee Peterson says that Trump is "uniquely able to unite America" because "this is a man’s game. The other Republicans are playing it like women – and losing."
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera is outraged at the Kiss Cam: "I saw — I think it was a hockey game — where they had the kissing cam, and it was two guys kissing. And our kids are there. Do we want our sons and daughters to think it's okay for two people of the same sex to kiss? It's not okay! It's immoral! It's wrong!"
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
8/19/16 @ 5:32
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm