Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/1/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/1/2016 6:31 pm
- Jerry Falwell Jr. has recorded a robo-call for Donald Trump in which he attacks Ted Cruz. Presumably, Cruz is now regretting having launched his presidential campaign at Falwell's Liberty University.
- Speaking of Cruz, he rolled out his Religious Liberty Advisory Council, which is predictably filled with a bunch of anti-gay activists.
- Theodore Shoebat is a big fan of security at Trump rallies roughing up reporters: "Glad to see these little manipulators being stood up against."
- Richard Viguerie can't believe "we’re talking about electing a man (Trump) potentially who may have serious psychological problems. I think he’s a serious narcissist. That should be frightening to America to put a narcissistic person in charge of our nuclear arsenal."
- Finally, David Lane is, as usual, alarmed and outraged: "The Supreme Court of the United States forces on America a never-ending, ever-expanding revolutionary movement that leads to moral anarchy. Empowered secularism demands the increasing criminalization of its greatest enemy: people who hold a Christian worldview."
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
8/19/16 @ 5:32
8/18/16 @ 5:35
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm