Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/10/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/10/2016 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck is launching a campaign to convince cable providers to add his network to their programming as a replacment for Al Jazeera America when it goes off the air next month.
- Ted Cruz has finally managed to secure his first endorsement from a fellow member of the US Senate.
- Speaking of Cruz, his explanation for why he cozied up to Donald Trump early in the Republican primary is laughable.
- Sarah Palin, of all people, attacks Cruz for having accomplished nothing in his "short, half-term" in office.
- Cindy Jacobs says that "history will say Lou [Engle] was a major voice that was the impetus for abortion to be stopped."
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire says that Christians are supporting Trump because "Trump is a MAN in a nation where manhood is in very short supply."
9/26/16 @ 5:30
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
9/20/16 @ 5:40
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm