Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/10/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/10/2016 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck is launching a campaign to convince cable providers to add his network to their programming as a replacment for Al Jazeera America when it goes off the air next month.
- Ted Cruz has finally managed to secure his first endorsement from a fellow member of the US Senate.
- Speaking of Cruz, his explanation for why he cozied up to Donald Trump early in the Republican primary is laughable.
- Sarah Palin, of all people, attacks Cruz for having accomplished nothing in his "short, half-term" in office.
- Cindy Jacobs says that "history will say Lou [Engle] was a major voice that was the impetus for abortion to be stopped."
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire says that Christians are supporting Trump because "Trump is a MAN in a nation where manhood is in very short supply."
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am