Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/10/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/10/2016 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck is launching a campaign to convince cable providers to add his network to their programming as a replacment for Al Jazeera America when it goes off the air next month.
- Ted Cruz has finally managed to secure his first endorsement from a fellow member of the US Senate.
- Speaking of Cruz, his explanation for why he cozied up to Donald Trump early in the Republican primary is laughable.
- Sarah Palin, of all people, attacks Cruz for having accomplished nothing in his "short, half-term" in office.
- Cindy Jacobs says that "history will say Lou [Engle] was a major voice that was the impetus for abortion to be stopped."
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire says that Christians are supporting Trump because "Trump is a MAN in a nation where manhood is in very short supply."
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm