Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/10/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/10/2016 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck is launching a campaign to convince cable providers to add his network to their programming as a replacment for Al Jazeera America when it goes off the air next month.
- Ted Cruz has finally managed to secure his first endorsement from a fellow member of the US Senate.
- Speaking of Cruz, his explanation for why he cozied up to Donald Trump early in the Republican primary is laughable.
- Sarah Palin, of all people, attacks Cruz for having accomplished nothing in his "short, half-term" in office.
- Cindy Jacobs says that "history will say Lou [Engle] was a major voice that was the impetus for abortion to be stopped."
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire says that Christians are supporting Trump because "Trump is a MAN in a nation where manhood is in very short supply."
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm