Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/3/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/3/2016 6:30 pm
- If you are the sort of person who insists that Texas Supreme Court justices have the support of Kirk Cameron, then Rick Green is your man!
- Rand Paul is the latest Republican presidential candidate to throw in the towel.
- Donald Trump supporter Robert Jeffress says that he would have been willing to appear with other GOP presidential candidates but "Trump was the only one who asked me to pray at his events."
- Rafael Cruz says that the Supreme Court's gay marriage ruling was the "catalyst" for evangelicals coming out to vote for his son because it was "a direct frontal attack on religious liberty."
- Dan Stein of FAIR says that immigrants are bringing disease: "Take a look at what happened to the Native Americans when they didn’t properly screen for contagious diseases back in 1620."
- Finally, Linda Harvey calls upon pastors to preach against homosexuality and stop "apologizing to LGBT anarchists."
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am