Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/3/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/3/2016 6:30 pm
- If you are the sort of person who insists that Texas Supreme Court justices have the support of Kirk Cameron, then Rick Green is your man!
- Rand Paul is the latest Republican presidential candidate to throw in the towel.
- Donald Trump supporter Robert Jeffress says that he would have been willing to appear with other GOP presidential candidates but "Trump was the only one who asked me to pray at his events."
- Rafael Cruz says that the Supreme Court's gay marriage ruling was the "catalyst" for evangelicals coming out to vote for his son because it was "a direct frontal attack on religious liberty."
- Dan Stein of FAIR says that immigrants are bringing disease: "Take a look at what happened to the Native Americans when they didn’t properly screen for contagious diseases back in 1620."
- Finally, Linda Harvey calls upon pastors to preach against homosexuality and stop "apologizing to LGBT anarchists."
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm