Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/24/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/24/2016 6:30 pm
- The California Republican Assembly has named Liberty Counsel's Mat Staver the recipient of its "Ronald Reagan Freedom Fighter Award."
- Even after dropping out of the race for president, Mike Huckabee remains as bitter as ever.
- Jerry Boykin has endorsed Janet Porter in her bid for a seat in the Ohio state senate.
- Linda Harvey has penned an entirely fictional story about how the SPLC is out to label an innocent grandma as a hate group ... or something.
- Finally, Walid Shoebat blasts his fellow anti-gay activists for refusing to "support the death penalty for pedophiles and homosexuals who rape young boys": "I see millions upon millions, crowds upon crowds, stadiums and arenas, yet not once did I see any of these major crowds marching to the White House crying for justice for the poor victims or calling for death for such reprobates as they do in the east."
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm