Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/23/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/23/2016 6:40 pm
- In a shocking development, both Rafael Cruz and David Barton support Glenn Beck's call to fast for Ted Cruz.
- Bob Vander Plaats says that Cruz was right to fire campaign spokesman Rick Tyler because "Ted Cruz has such a high bar of integrity in this campaign."
- Phyllis Schflaly declares that "homosexual marriage cannot be the stabilizing force that it claims ... Marriage has been and always should be about creating a stable environment in which to raise children and instill them with values and character. Homosexual marriage will never provide this environment."
- Bryan Fischer cannot believe that self-identified evangelicals in South Carolina "voted for a man who seems proud of the fact he’s never asked God for forgiveness even a single time."
- Finally, speaking of Fischer, he once again suggested that Janet Jenkins sexually abused her daughter while discussing the Lisa Miller case on his radio program today.
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 10:30
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/21/16 @ 12:50
7/20/16 @ 6:25
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am