Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/23/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/23/2016 6:40 pm
- In a shocking development, both Rafael Cruz and David Barton support Glenn Beck's call to fast for Ted Cruz.
- Bob Vander Plaats says that Cruz was right to fire campaign spokesman Rick Tyler because "Ted Cruz has such a high bar of integrity in this campaign."
- Phyllis Schflaly declares that "homosexual marriage cannot be the stabilizing force that it claims ... Marriage has been and always should be about creating a stable environment in which to raise children and instill them with values and character. Homosexual marriage will never provide this environment."
- Bryan Fischer cannot believe that self-identified evangelicals in South Carolina "voted for a man who seems proud of the fact he’s never asked God for forgiveness even a single time."
- Finally, speaking of Fischer, he once again suggested that Janet Jenkins sexually abused her daughter while discussing the Lisa Miller case on his radio program today.
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
8/19/16 @ 5:32
8/18/16 @ 5:35
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm