Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/23/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/23/2016 6:40 pm
- In a shocking development, both Rafael Cruz and David Barton support Glenn Beck's call to fast for Ted Cruz.
- Bob Vander Plaats says that Cruz was right to fire campaign spokesman Rick Tyler because "Ted Cruz has such a high bar of integrity in this campaign."
- Phyllis Schflaly declares that "homosexual marriage cannot be the stabilizing force that it claims ... Marriage has been and always should be about creating a stable environment in which to raise children and instill them with values and character. Homosexual marriage will never provide this environment."
- Bryan Fischer cannot believe that self-identified evangelicals in South Carolina "voted for a man who seems proud of the fact he’s never asked God for forgiveness even a single time."
- Finally, speaking of Fischer, he once again suggested that Janet Jenkins sexually abused her daughter while discussing the Lisa Miller case on his radio program today.
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/23/16 @ 4:19
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
9/20/16 @ 5:40
9/20/16 @ 5:40
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am