Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/18/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/18/2016 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck is predictably complaining that everyone is misrepresenting his comments about why God allowed Antonin Scalia to die.
- Speaking of Beck, Sarah Palin attacked him on Facebook today, which should only further deepen their ongoing feud.
- A bunch of right-wing organizations have sent a letter to Donald Trump asking him to answer questions "on policy issues important to our constituents."
- This is hardcore: "Young Conservatives of Texas has released a moving TV ad which features a heart-broken father blaming Speaker Joe Straus of House District 121 for the death of his son."
- Finally, Ben Carson defends his claim that a Muslim would have to be "schizophrenic" to be faithful and love America at the same time.
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/26/16 @ 1:42
5/25/16 @ 5:30
'I Think It's Wrong': Glenn Beck Doesn't Even Believe His Own Conspiracy Theory About The Clinton Email Controversy
5/25/16 @ 3:49
5/24/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am