Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/18/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/18/2016 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck is predictably complaining that everyone is misrepresenting his comments about why God allowed Antonin Scalia to die.
- Speaking of Beck, Sarah Palin attacked him on Facebook today, which should only further deepen their ongoing feud.
- A bunch of right-wing organizations have sent a letter to Donald Trump asking him to answer questions "on policy issues important to our constituents."
- This is hardcore: "Young Conservatives of Texas has released a moving TV ad which features a heart-broken father blaming Speaker Joe Straus of House District 121 for the death of his son."
- Finally, Ben Carson defends his claim that a Muslim would have to be "schizophrenic" to be faithful and love America at the same time.
9/30/16 @ 5:30
9/29/16 @ 5:30
Jonathan Cahn Knows We're In The End Times Because 'We're Seeing Things That Even Sodom And Gomorrah Didn't See'
9/29/16 @ 3:09
9/28/16 @ 5:30
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm
20 Lies Donald Trump Told At The First Presidential Debate
9/27/16 @ 1:50pm