Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/16/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/16/2016 6:30 pm
- Southern Baptist Convention minister James Linzey explains that he is endorsing Donald Trump because "when Mr. Trump speaks, he hits all the major issues forthrightly and honestly. Being a Conservative means being honest with everyone about everyone. Honesty cuts across all party lines, offending those in any camp who are dishonest on the issues at hand."
- Veteran anti-choice activist Joe Scheidler claims that he influenced Justice Scalia's opinions on abortion clinic buffer zones.
- Matt Barber laughably argues that "GLAAD is an extremist homosexual censorship group that, for its defamatory antics, was certified last year by the well-respected American Family Association as an 'openly bigoted anti-Christian organization.'"
- Kansas governor Sam Brownback has endorsed Marco Rubio.
- Finally, Mike Bickle seeks to do damage control as his controversial remarks begin to cause problems for Ted Cruz's presidential campaign.
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm