Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/16/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/16/2016 6:30 pm
- Southern Baptist Convention minister James Linzey explains that he is endorsing Donald Trump because "when Mr. Trump speaks, he hits all the major issues forthrightly and honestly. Being a Conservative means being honest with everyone about everyone. Honesty cuts across all party lines, offending those in any camp who are dishonest on the issues at hand."
- Veteran anti-choice activist Joe Scheidler claims that he influenced Justice Scalia's opinions on abortion clinic buffer zones.
- Matt Barber laughably argues that "GLAAD is an extremist homosexual censorship group that, for its defamatory antics, was certified last year by the well-respected American Family Association as an 'openly bigoted anti-Christian organization.'"
- Kansas governor Sam Brownback has endorsed Marco Rubio.
- Finally, Mike Bickle seeks to do damage control as his controversial remarks begin to cause problems for Ted Cruz's presidential campaign.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm