Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/16/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/16/2016 6:30 pm
- Southern Baptist Convention minister James Linzey explains that he is endorsing Donald Trump because "when Mr. Trump speaks, he hits all the major issues forthrightly and honestly. Being a Conservative means being honest with everyone about everyone. Honesty cuts across all party lines, offending those in any camp who are dishonest on the issues at hand."
- Veteran anti-choice activist Joe Scheidler claims that he influenced Justice Scalia's opinions on abortion clinic buffer zones.
- Matt Barber laughably argues that "GLAAD is an extremist homosexual censorship group that, for its defamatory antics, was certified last year by the well-respected American Family Association as an 'openly bigoted anti-Christian organization.'"
- Kansas governor Sam Brownback has endorsed Marco Rubio.
- Finally, Mike Bickle seeks to do damage control as his controversial remarks begin to cause problems for Ted Cruz's presidential campaign.
8/29/16 @ 5:30
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:30
Matt Barber: 'We Shouldn't Be Surprised' That Gay People Commit Suicide Because 'The Wages Of Sin Is Death'
8/24/16 @ 10:35
8/23/16 @ 5:30
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
'It's Going To Be A Bloodbath': Glenn Beck Calls On Republicans Supporting Trump To 'Jump Ship'
8/17/16 @ 4:38pm