Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/16/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/16/2016 6:30 pm
- Southern Baptist Convention minister James Linzey explains that he is endorsing Donald Trump because "when Mr. Trump speaks, he hits all the major issues forthrightly and honestly. Being a Conservative means being honest with everyone about everyone. Honesty cuts across all party lines, offending those in any camp who are dishonest on the issues at hand."
- Veteran anti-choice activist Joe Scheidler claims that he influenced Justice Scalia's opinions on abortion clinic buffer zones.
- Matt Barber laughably argues that "GLAAD is an extremist homosexual censorship group that, for its defamatory antics, was certified last year by the well-respected American Family Association as an 'openly bigoted anti-Christian organization.'"
- Kansas governor Sam Brownback has endorsed Marco Rubio.
- Finally, Mike Bickle seeks to do damage control as his controversial remarks begin to cause problems for Ted Cruz's presidential campaign.
6/30/16 @ 5:36
6/29/16 @ 6:00
6/28/16 @ 5:32
6/27/16 @ 5:33
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am