Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/1/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/1/2016 6:31 pm
- It sounds like things are not going so well over at Glenn Beck's media empire.
- You won't find this kind of hard-hitting news anywhere else! "BarbWire ahead of the Game in Reporting on Obama’s Breastfeeding Troops."
- Steven Andrew provides four reasons why Mike Huckabee "would be the greatest president since Lincoln."
- Rep. Steve King says that Donald Trump is buying his endorsements and Trump-endorser Sarah Palin thinks that King might be "huffing ethanol."
- Jerry Johnson, president and CEO of the National Religious Broadcasters, says that he wants the NRB "to be for the First Amendment, what NRA is for the Second Amendment."
- Finally, Donald Trump is now openly encouraging his crowds to "knock the crap" out of hecklers and promising to pay any legal fees.
6/27/16 @ 1:41
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 2:01
6/23/16 @ 10:10
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm