Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/8/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/8/2016 6:30 pm
- Steve Deace explains why everyone who doesn't support Ted Cruz is basically an idiot.
- Speaking of Cruz, he has named Bob Vander Plaats as national co-chair of his presidential campaign.
- Kim Davis will be attending Tony Perkins' "State of the Family" address next week.
- The AFA's Walker Wildmon is very upset that people keep pointing out that his organization is an anti-gay hate group.
- Finally, Walid Shoebat explains why real Americans trust Donald Trump to destroy ISIS: "Americans bombed Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki including every man, woman, child, pet, cattle and every creature that crawled on the land of these tyrants, and they did not care one single iota. Stomping evil at times requires the death of all within the radius of the tyrant devil. "
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am