Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/8/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/8/2016 6:30 pm
- Steve Deace explains why everyone who doesn't support Ted Cruz is basically an idiot.
- Speaking of Cruz, he has named Bob Vander Plaats as national co-chair of his presidential campaign.
- Kim Davis will be attending Tony Perkins' "State of the Family" address next week.
- The AFA's Walker Wildmon is very upset that people keep pointing out that his organization is an anti-gay hate group.
- Finally, Walid Shoebat explains why real Americans trust Donald Trump to destroy ISIS: "Americans bombed Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki including every man, woman, child, pet, cattle and every creature that crawled on the land of these tyrants, and they did not care one single iota. Stomping evil at times requires the death of all within the radius of the tyrant devil. "
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am