Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/6/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/6/2016 6:30 pm
- Don Feder knows what to expect at this year's Democratic National Convention: "An imam will give the opening prayer at this year’s nominating convention. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi will place Hillary’s name in nomination and Donald Trump will be beheaded in effigy in the closing ceremony."
- Alan Keyes will be headlining a fundraiser for Gordon Klingenschmitt's campaign for a state senate seat in Colorado.
- Bryan Fischer says of President Obama that "wherever a human soul is supposed to be, there is just something dark and empty and soulless there at the center of his being."
- Some deep thoughts from Sheriff David Clarke.
- Bill Donohue says that Hillary Clinton has been "endorsed by anti-Catholic bigots who advocate infanticide."
- Finally, David Lane explains the true purpose of public education: "Once we return to God, He will then attend to the honor of His name. Public education and universities will again focus on the principal component of education: incorporating the character of the Father into our children, thus creating an exceptional and virtuous people. Test scores in education will soar for, 'The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge.'"
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/23/16 @ 4:19
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
9/20/16 @ 5:40
9/20/16 @ 5:40
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm