Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/6/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/6/2016 6:30 pm
- Don Feder knows what to expect at this year's Democratic National Convention: "An imam will give the opening prayer at this year’s nominating convention. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi will place Hillary’s name in nomination and Donald Trump will be beheaded in effigy in the closing ceremony."
- Alan Keyes will be headlining a fundraiser for Gordon Klingenschmitt's campaign for a state senate seat in Colorado.
- Bryan Fischer says of President Obama that "wherever a human soul is supposed to be, there is just something dark and empty and soulless there at the center of his being."
- Some deep thoughts from Sheriff David Clarke.
- Bill Donohue says that Hillary Clinton has been "endorsed by anti-Catholic bigots who advocate infanticide."
- Finally, David Lane explains the true purpose of public education: "Once we return to God, He will then attend to the honor of His name. Public education and universities will again focus on the principal component of education: incorporating the character of the Father into our children, thus creating an exceptional and virtuous people. Test scores in education will soar for, 'The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge.'"
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 5:30
6/21/16 @ 5:31
6/20/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am