Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/6/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/6/2016 6:30 pm
- Don Feder knows what to expect at this year's Democratic National Convention: "An imam will give the opening prayer at this year’s nominating convention. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi will place Hillary’s name in nomination and Donald Trump will be beheaded in effigy in the closing ceremony."
- Alan Keyes will be headlining a fundraiser for Gordon Klingenschmitt's campaign for a state senate seat in Colorado.
- Bryan Fischer says of President Obama that "wherever a human soul is supposed to be, there is just something dark and empty and soulless there at the center of his being."
- Some deep thoughts from Sheriff David Clarke.
- Bill Donohue says that Hillary Clinton has been "endorsed by anti-Catholic bigots who advocate infanticide."
- Finally, David Lane explains the true purpose of public education: "Once we return to God, He will then attend to the honor of His name. Public education and universities will again focus on the principal component of education: incorporating the character of the Father into our children, thus creating an exceptional and virtuous people. Test scores in education will soar for, 'The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge.'"
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/26/16 @ 10:28
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm