Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/4/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/4/2016 6:31 pm
- Janet Porter brags on her campaign website that she "is the Left-Wing's second 'most-watched' woman in America, according to Right Wing Watch."
- Adding insult to injury, Mike Huckabee's former presidential campaign spokeswoman has now signed on with Ted Cruz.
- Peter LaBarbera says that he "apologized on Trinidad & Tobago radio last week on behalf of pro-family Americans for the Obama Administration’s promotion of the 'radical homosexual and gender confusion agenda' in countries all over the world."
- Ken Ham fumes that "America has lost any semblance of biblical thinking, and this is clearly showing up in the laws and regulations that are being established. Sinful behaviors are being applauded and protected in the courts, and those who choose to disagree with sinful lifestyles are being punished for refusing to condone or accommodate these choices."
- Finally, Gary Cass of the Christian Anti-Defamation Commission has released his annual list of the "Top Ten Anti-Christian Acts" of the previous year.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am