Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/26/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/26/2016 6:30 pm
- Ted Cruz confesses to CBN's David Brody: "I have not been as faithful [in his tithing] as I should have been."
- While Donald Trump is revelling in the endorsement of Jerry Falwell, Jr., a group of Religious Right activists are telling voters in Iowa that they "cannot trust Donald Trump" on the issue of abortion.
- Anne Graham Lotz says that the blizzard that recently hit Washington, D.C., was a message from God.
- Ben Carson is outraged by the indictment of David Daleiden and vows that "as president, he will use the full weight of his office to not only cut off all federal funding for this organization, but also prosecute them for crimes against the unborn."
- Daleiden's mentor, Troy Newman, is likewise outraged: "This has the effect of chilling the First Amendment freedom of the press and could scare crime witnesses away from coming forward for fear that they might suffer similar retaliatory prosecution."
- Finally, Janet Porter says that she is running for office to put an end to abortion: "Influencing the elected hasn’t worked. We must become the elected. It’s time to run for office and finish the job the establishment incumbents refuse to do. And once we’re elected, we’re going to end abortion. For real."
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm