Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/26/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/26/2016 6:30 pm
- Ted Cruz confesses to CBN's David Brody: "I have not been as faithful [in his tithing] as I should have been."
- While Donald Trump is revelling in the endorsement of Jerry Falwell, Jr., a group of Religious Right activists are telling voters in Iowa that they "cannot trust Donald Trump" on the issue of abortion.
- Anne Graham Lotz says that the blizzard that recently hit Washington, D.C., was a message from God.
- Ben Carson is outraged by the indictment of David Daleiden and vows that "as president, he will use the full weight of his office to not only cut off all federal funding for this organization, but also prosecute them for crimes against the unborn."
- Daleiden's mentor, Troy Newman, is likewise outraged: "This has the effect of chilling the First Amendment freedom of the press and could scare crime witnesses away from coming forward for fear that they might suffer similar retaliatory prosecution."
- Finally, Janet Porter says that she is running for office to put an end to abortion: "Influencing the elected hasn’t worked. We must become the elected. It’s time to run for office and finish the job the establishment incumbents refuse to do. And once we’re elected, we’re going to end abortion. For real."
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/25/16 @ 5:30
5/25/16 @ 5:20
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm