Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/25/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 1/25/2016 6:32 pm
- Michael Snyder thinks that it cannot possibly be a coincidence that historic blizzard named "Jonas" hit Washington D.C. on the anniversary of Roe v Wade.
- Rep. Louie Gohmert warns that "people who want to replace our Constitution with Sharia law, they’re being protected, and people that support and defend the Constitution, who just also have their religious beliefs, they’re being prosecuted."
- Jennifer LeClaire declares that "the Lord wants to raise up [Ted] Cruz, as an Ezra in this generation."
- Why on earth did Bas Rutten agree to be interviewed by a lunatic like Theodore Shoebat?
- Donald Trump has turned Jerry Falwell, Jr.'s glowing praise into a campaign ad.
- Finally, speaking of Trump, he has secured the coveted endorsement of the National Black Republican Association, a fringe right-wing group that believes that the GOP's "Southern Strategy" was really just a way to lure non-racist whites away from the racist Democratic Party.
5/27/16 @ 2:55
5/27/16 @ 1:35
5/26/16 @ 5:34
5/26/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am