Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 12/4/15
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 12/4/2015 6:30 pm
- In a shocking development, Ted Cruz's pastor says Cruz is "God’s man for this hour, for such a time as this ... The hand of God is on him, and if God’s people rise up, he will be the man."
- In equally shocking news, Cruz fanboy Glenn Beck thinks that Cruz is the only candidate who really "has the gravitas" to be president.
- Speaking of Beck, his pathological hatred of President Obama and his administration is growing more absurd by the day.
- Some intelligent analysis from The Federalist: "Abortion Is The New Three-Fifths Compromise."
- Finally, a classy bit of insight from Burt Prelutsky: "It’s as if the world suddenly underwent surgical reconstruction, as a result of which France wound up with the balls and America wound up with the a—hole."
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 2:01
6/22/16 @ 5:30
6/21/16 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am