Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 12/21/15
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/21/2015 6:30 pm
- Former Republican congressman Joe Walsh says that the Republican Party is facing the possibility of a violent revolution at the hands of Tea Party activists.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham has ended his presidential bid.
- Deacon Keith Fournier makes the case for Rick Santorum.
- Phyllis Schlafly says that Donald Trump is the "last hope for America."
- Mark Creech declares that "you can no more separate our nation’s form of government from the Christian religion than you can separate smoke from fire or water from ice."
- David and Jason Benham know why liberals hate Christmas: "The fuss is all about Christ in Christmas. Satan hates Him, and so he makes war against anything that remotely resembles Him, especially those who profess to be His."
- Finally, John Stemberger of the Florida Family Policy Council says that Ted Cruz has a likeability problem because "he has a little bit of a creepy way about him, the sound of his voice is very nasal, he's not pleasant to look at or to listen to."
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm