Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 12/21/15
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/21/2015 6:30 pm
- Former Republican congressman Joe Walsh says that the Republican Party is facing the possibility of a violent revolution at the hands of Tea Party activists.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham has ended his presidential bid.
- Deacon Keith Fournier makes the case for Rick Santorum.
- Phyllis Schlafly says that Donald Trump is the "last hope for America."
- Mark Creech declares that "you can no more separate our nation’s form of government from the Christian religion than you can separate smoke from fire or water from ice."
- David and Jason Benham know why liberals hate Christmas: "The fuss is all about Christ in Christmas. Satan hates Him, and so he makes war against anything that remotely resembles Him, especially those who profess to be His."
- Finally, John Stemberger of the Florida Family Policy Council says that Ted Cruz has a likeability problem because "he has a little bit of a creepy way about him, the sound of his voice is very nasal, he's not pleasant to look at or to listen to."
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am