Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 12/21/15
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/21/2015 6:30 pm
- Former Republican congressman Joe Walsh says that the Republican Party is facing the possibility of a violent revolution at the hands of Tea Party activists.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham has ended his presidential bid.
- Deacon Keith Fournier makes the case for Rick Santorum.
- Phyllis Schlafly says that Donald Trump is the "last hope for America."
- Mark Creech declares that "you can no more separate our nation’s form of government from the Christian religion than you can separate smoke from fire or water from ice."
- David and Jason Benham know why liberals hate Christmas: "The fuss is all about Christ in Christmas. Satan hates Him, and so he makes war against anything that remotely resembles Him, especially those who profess to be His."
- Finally, John Stemberger of the Florida Family Policy Council says that Ted Cruz has a likeability problem because "he has a little bit of a creepy way about him, the sound of his voice is very nasal, he's not pleasant to look at or to listen to."
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm