Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/15/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/15/2016 6:30 pm
- Steve Deace loved Ann Coulter when she was outraging liberals, but now that she is attacking his candidate of choice, Ted Cruz, she has become a "sad caricature" and a "useful idiot."
- Glenn Beck wants to make it very clear that he will not be buying Al Jazeera America because "not one dime will ever go to pay a state that harbors and infects the rest of the world with twisted ideology that leads to terror."
- Tony Perkins explains that conservatives love Ted Cruz because is willing to "challenge the darkness -- of terrorism, Christian persecution, same-sex marriage, abortion, religious hostility, radical Islam, family breakdown, even the economy."
- Meet Dan Wilks, the billionaire sugar daddy for Ted Cruz and Religious Right.
- Finally, the MRC's Dan Gainor is no fan of the upcoming film "Norm of the North" because in it, Gainor says, "Norm goes on his own little polar bear jihad against capitalism."
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am