Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/15/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/15/2016 6:30 pm
- Steve Deace loved Ann Coulter when she was outraging liberals, but now that she is attacking his candidate of choice, Ted Cruz, she has become a "sad caricature" and a "useful idiot."
- Glenn Beck wants to make it very clear that he will not be buying Al Jazeera America because "not one dime will ever go to pay a state that harbors and infects the rest of the world with twisted ideology that leads to terror."
- Tony Perkins explains that conservatives love Ted Cruz because is willing to "challenge the darkness -- of terrorism, Christian persecution, same-sex marriage, abortion, religious hostility, radical Islam, family breakdown, even the economy."
- Meet Dan Wilks, the billionaire sugar daddy for Ted Cruz and Religious Right.
- Finally, the MRC's Dan Gainor is no fan of the upcoming film "Norm of the North" because in it, Gainor says, "Norm goes on his own little polar bear jihad against capitalism."
7/28/16 @ 5:30
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/26/16 @ 5:31
7/25/16 @ 5:31
7/21/16 @ 6:25
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am