Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 11/2/15
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/2/2015 6:31 pm
- Glenn Beck, who has spent months openly attacking Mike Huckabee, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, John Kasich, Donald Trump and the entire GOP, is now asking the RNC to allow his network to host a GOP primary debate in February.
- Bad news for Andrew Shirvell: "The Supreme Court has rejected an appeal from a former lawyer for the state of Michigan who lost a defamation lawsuit filed by a gay student at the University of Michigan."
- Liberty University appears to be relaxing some elements of its hardline code of conduct for students.
- Beware of the "atheist Gestapo," which is trying to put "an end to Christian activity in sports."
- Finally, Rafael Cruz is giddy that David Barton is leading one of Ted Cruz's super PACs because Barton "is a man of unquestionable integrity" and "a man that America highly, highly respects."
6/23/16 @ 2:01
6/21/16 @ 10:55
By Refusing To Vote For Trump, Glenn Beck Is Standing Against 'The Entire World,' Just Like Gandhi And Nelson Mandela
6/20/16 @ 3:44
6/17/16 @ 5:40
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm