Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 11/2/15
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/2/2015 6:31 pm
- Glenn Beck, who has spent months openly attacking Mike Huckabee, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, John Kasich, Donald Trump and the entire GOP, is now asking the RNC to allow his network to host a GOP primary debate in February.
- Bad news for Andrew Shirvell: "The Supreme Court has rejected an appeal from a former lawyer for the state of Michigan who lost a defamation lawsuit filed by a gay student at the University of Michigan."
- Liberty University appears to be relaxing some elements of its hardline code of conduct for students.
- Beware of the "atheist Gestapo," which is trying to put "an end to Christian activity in sports."
- Finally, Rafael Cruz is giddy that David Barton is leading one of Ted Cruz's super PACs because Barton "is a man of unquestionable integrity" and "a man that America highly, highly respects."
7/28/16 @ 5:33
7/28/16 @ 5:30
7/27/16 @ 5:31
7/27/16 @ 3:05
David Barton Falsely Claims Wesleyan University Doesn't Offer Separate Housing For Male Or Female Students
7/27/16 @ 12:25
7/26/16 @ 5:34
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am