Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 11/2/15
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/2/2015 6:31 pm
- Glenn Beck, who has spent months openly attacking Mike Huckabee, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, John Kasich, Donald Trump and the entire GOP, is now asking the RNC to allow his network to host a GOP primary debate in February.
- Bad news for Andrew Shirvell: "The Supreme Court has rejected an appeal from a former lawyer for the state of Michigan who lost a defamation lawsuit filed by a gay student at the University of Michigan."
- Liberty University appears to be relaxing some elements of its hardline code of conduct for students.
- Beware of the "atheist Gestapo," which is trying to put "an end to Christian activity in sports."
- Finally, Rafael Cruz is giddy that David Barton is leading one of Ted Cruz's super PACs because Barton "is a man of unquestionable integrity" and "a man that America highly, highly respects."
5/25/16 @ 5:33
'I Think It's Wrong': Glenn Beck Doesn't Even Believe His Own Conspiracy Theory About The Clinton Email Controversy
5/25/16 @ 3:49
5/24/16 @ 5:32
Glenn Beck Plans To Bring The Greatest Conservative Thinkers Together To Lay Out 'A 100-Year Plan' To Save America
5/24/16 @ 2:58
5/23/16 @ 3:45
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm