Once Again, Everyone Can Enjoy Glenn Beck's Conspiracy-Minded Fear-Mongering
A few weeks ago, we received a notice from YouTube that a representative of Glenn Beck's The Blaze had filed multiple copyright claims against ten of our recent videos featuring Beck freaking out over everything from Cyprus to Common Core:
As a result of these copyright claims, all of these videos were removed from our YouTube account.
Over the years, lots of people we have written about and posted videos of on our blog have similarly tried to get our videos removed from YouTube by filing these sorts of copyright claims, and after watching our first account get shut down, we started filing counter-claims, pointing out that our videos are protected by Fair Use.
Since then, every video of ours that has been removed has eventually been restored ... and now the same can be said for our Beck videos as we were informed by YouTube on Friday that all ten of the videos that The Blaze had gotten shut down have now been reinstated.
To celebrate, here are all of the posts featuring the videos Beck tried to have removed:
- Beck: 'Cyprus Is The Answer.'
- Beck: Within Five Years, At Least One European Country Will be Run by the Nazis.
- Beck: 'Common Core Is the Biggest Story in American History.'
- Understanding Glenn Beck's Common Core Conspiracy Theory.
- Beck: The Hippies Were Responsible for the Khmer Rouge.
- Beck: 'System X' Is Upon Us and 'it Will Destroy America and the System of Freedom as We Know it.'
- Beck: Start Hoarding Cash Now!
- Beck: Bachmann Ethics Investigation Is a Muslim Brotherhood Plot.
- Beck: Common Core Designed to 'Train Us to be a Serf State' Ruled by China and Islam.
- Beck: 'It's All About Hidden Clues.'
And our videos were restored just in time, because today is the big day when Beck is going to blow the lid off the government conspiracy to cover-up the truth of the Boston Marathon bombing.
Share this post
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am